3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 10.11.21 05:25 pm

How to skillfully download a character? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I faced such a problem as the lack of a complete understanding of how to swing a character in this game. Usually accustomed to the fact that armor is armor and everything, a weapon is a weapon, period. And here it turns out not everything is so simple, if I understood about the need to modify the weapon even before I bought this game, then I realized that clothes also needed to be improved only today, when I had already reached level 21 in the game.
As usual, I found, either bought or created a new barrel and upgraded it with the best parts I could get. I haven't bought any clothes yet, I always collect them anywhere, for example, I have a 17th level bulletproof vest, I found the same one but already on the 20th, if you put it on, your health and damage will increase, I take it and put it on and that's it. I had no idea what else clothes needed to be improved. How to improve it? Here I sell all sorts of grenade launchers, sights, silencers for guns, etc., but where can I find improvements for clothes?
In normal mode, the enemies do not bother, but in large missions I set high difficulty, I recruit random players equal to me in level and go through it with the whole crowd, I also have no problems there. Usually, even one remains alive, and all the allies are lying around, I have to run under the bullets and raise them, which means that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand how to correctly swing the Persian. But in the dark zone, bots pile up, and they are somehow more aggressive there than outside of it. They just run insolently, throw grenades, suppress them with fire and actively use shelters. I remember how one bot with a shotgun drove me through almost the entire area, from which I miraculously escaped. But I run farther from the renegades than I see, I don't even look at the level, only seeing the red skull, I immediately flee. So, who knows, or maybe there are some forums,
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 10.11.21

Podvipodvertov
There is no specific guide, here you just try and change it yourself, this problem is especially acute for 30, you seem to be cool, but they give bream for two times.

M
Mr. Claize 10.11.21

Podvipodvertov
If you want to become a "killing machine" then forget about "Electronics", focus on "Weapons" and "Vitality", try to gain 3500-4000 armor, well, stats on crit chance, crit damage, damage resistance. And you will be happy :)

S
Sallar 10.11.21

While electronics are not needed, from the word at all. Keep XP at least 60k, keep everything else in your weapon, be guided by UVS (DPS according to ours)) there is never too much of it, but go to Plank 150k, then you will figure it out yourself (by the time you collect your gear). It is already possible to collect 200k, there are monsters and they have more than 200k. you only need phoenixes to buy blueprints and lvl 50 of the dark zone. In general, everything related to Crete (chance, damage) raises dps, the rate of fire also rules.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

200k is not a problem at all. But the main thing is not to forget about armor and HP. My Persians have an average of 230k damage, 80k HP and 4k armor. The challenge of farming is enough and it's comfortable to run in the dark zone.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

_Salar_
And there are cool builds for electronics. For example, a sticky bomb. It is in the dark zone. Especially renegade. True, such a build is also difficult to assemble.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

Podvipodvertov
You raise 30 for the beginning. Then on the test you earn phoenixes and buy blueprints for everything you can. I can tell you more if interested. In general, in a week there will be raids, there will be sets. There will be a bunch of everything new, both in the dark zone and beyond.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

_Salar_
Here, as if not beautiful numbers in the profile are important, but the balance is important. It is necessary to make sure that on the SMG the crit chance is about 50%, and on the sniper about 40. This is enough.

K
Klim1904 10.11.21

Today I noticed that the talent of one weapon significantly affects the y / s of another weapon, today I was crafting a golden vector, and when comparing, I noticed that two out of three raise the s / s of a snap from 85K to 100K, specifically they raised the damage of talents on the vector: accuracy 46% and the damage to the head was 24%, but the stability of 46% had no effect on the snaps. What other talents affect the second weapon s / s, and does the s / s raise pistol talents ??? If you wrote and asked another platitude, then you don't need to kick, not all of them are professors of role-playing games and masters of The Division)

S
Sallar 10.11.21

Epoch I
partially agree, but oddly enough, DPS really quite correctly reflects the increase in DPS. For example, it is easy to test at a shooting range, shooting at a dummy (in the body, head, the number of flying crits, etc. is clearly visible). And then, during the passage of the solo "daily" on a high, you can clearly see how the mobs lie down. And by the way, I will not say unequivocally, but sometimes information about the presence of KAP in the game slips, for example, crit 60%, armor 4.5k, etc. - although it should be tested more thoroughly.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

_Salar_
KAP is in the game, I checked it myself. On the PP, the maximum KR is 60%, this is true. At the expense of the armor, here's xs. Phoenixes do not rise more than 1k, etc. Maybe something will change in the future, as there will be sets and items of level 32. And by the way, they will have more armor.

E
Epoch 10.11.21

_Salar_
What are the maximum crits on the PC under the impulse and without?

S
Sallar 10.11.21

Epoch
I'm far from being in top gear, the verktor gives out - 44k without impulse and 57k with impulse on the target. True, the effect does not last long, but I did not collect bonuses for impulse either.