3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.11.21 05:25 pm

Fat Man (Fallout 4)

Thank you all, topic Ftopku.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Gur1 the
trick is that you just let it out and drain out of there

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Shoot with a canopy, not direct fire. Naturally, at close range, the GG will get it.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
Fig you will have time. Vyxyxol
I also tried with a canopy. Explode in the air and again at close range. Successful shots are only possible when shooting down from a high altitude.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Gur1
and the point is for you to use cluster shells, when one can more than cope with the enemy (except that legendary ones can misfire, but you can also fire the second one to finish off and spend less shells)

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

I recorded a video with "Fat Man", everything is fine, GG is missing, at the end he shot almost nearby - that's when it hurt a little. If you were picking the parameters, then you probably increased the area of ​​the explosion, that's why you have all the troubles.

B
Badghost 10.11.21

nestrbob
seems to me that you have an ordinary fat man, without a cassette body kit, because with that body kit, it seems to be an "experimental installation", he begins to do carpet bombardment with nuclear warheads

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
Yes, there is no sense in a fat man. So, purely for fun. The legendary bursting shot easily solves 99% of problems)))

Badghost
There are no problems with the usual one. Just problems with the cassette.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Gur1
well, ash figs, that a fat man is not for everyday firefight, but for enemies who were bored, for example, the same attacks on settlements when you teleport and they in a bunch at once in one fell swoop you can knock everyone

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

I remade "Fat Man" - I even forgot to put on the armor and went to try it, it does not hurt.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
In the evening I will watch the video from the computer. Zen may come)

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
Have you tried the fully upgraded Legendary Explosive Shotgun + with all the buff perks? You get a sooooo fast-firing grenade launcher without the ability to miss. It is just right to shoot at the crowd, you can even just shoot at the floor if the enemy, for example, is hiding behind a wall. Developers have gone too far with this fluff. Cheat is pure water. )

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
If your charges explode close to the GG, then this is from a weak PC - the system does not have time to draw the flight of the charge in the required time. Try to set all the game settings to a minimum and fire from the "Fat Man", you will immediately see the difference in the range of the shot.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
Well that's the answer. Thanks. The computer is weak and everything is at a minimum. Well, in general, figs with him with a fat man, he is not particularly needed. I thought I was doing something wrong myself. )

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Gur1
, I had shotguns that increased damage, even with fire damage, and yes, I found them with explosive damage, but this is not all that necessary, because my games became glitchy due to mods, in survival mode (which was still from the release) all enemies with weapons inflicted low damage ran like a terminator, but in melee or with a grenade they killed, as in doing nefig

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
I watched your video, even though it explodes sickly. I have an explosion from such a fat man more like a natural disaster, and even with some kind of electrical and not only effects. Although it may be due to the fact that the explosions occur very close.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
This is from the eyes of GG sparks fly tk. he's at the epicenter of the explosion.
Recorded the murder of GG from "Fat Man" in Full HD, there also got Piper.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
It is strange, however, despite the fact that my shells still fly some distance before the explosion, they destroyed my level 60+ Persian with the X-01 power supply with the maximum upgrade, instantly. In addition, they completely ripped off all the armor from the frame, the torso sometimes withstood the current. And I didn't pick the parameters, for me it's like a Chinese letter.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
I have X-01 Vi level with explosion protection, level GG 84.
Spoiler