3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaTaLiZaToP 10.11.21 05:25 pm

Can the console command cancel the completed quest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I took Ciri to Emgyr, can the console command fail this quest, or just remove it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 10.11.21

so what did you take? the main thing is not to take money from him for Ciri

A
Aleksandr2242 10.11.21

serg pc
if you have already taken to Emgyr, then the neutral ending is activated and it does not matter whether you took the money or not.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Aleksandr2242
For the ending "witcher" - "empress" - yes, no difference.
But for the very return of Ciri from BH - refusal of money "+", took - "-". Those. this is not a key decision, but "one of ..."

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

KaTaLiZaToP you
can't return what you 've done, play on

K
KaTaLiZaToP 10.11.21

Old_Nick
I would like her to become a witcher, and for this this is the key

S
Seria 10.11.21

KaTaLiZaToP
Not key. Don't touch Radovid, she will be a witcher.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

KaTaLiZaToP ".... I would like her to become a witcher, but for that this is the key ..."
But what is the "key" ?! Is it clearer?
Money for an audience? No, for the fate of Ciri after returning from the BH, they do not matter, in general, from the word - "absolutely"

The very audience of Tsirilla with Emhyr? Also no. There are 2 more forks:
a) "... Don't touch Radovid, she will be a witcher .....".
b) you can "touch";) but then take the side of Dijkstra.
In both cases: Emgyr will lose the war and will be killed before he can appoint a successor. Accordingly, Ciri will be free from any obligations and will go to the road.

K
KaTaLiZaToP 10.11.21

Old_Nick
even so, where I read it was written only about Emgyr, I thought it was the key one)) well, in general, I did the opposite, apparently not destiny))

K
KaTaLiZaToP 10.11.21

Old_Nick
I thought that the key is the very fact that I brought her to Emgyr

s
serg pc 10.11.21

Aleksandr2242
no, if you don't take money, there will be a regular ending and she will become a witch, just add a moment of memories when they both stand near the emgyr and join hands when she recalled good moments with Geralt, I personally went through the rules of the ending, and if the money is taken then in in the end she will leave before the emgyr, I went through 3 endings I wanted to see everything, I didn’t know how to get through this one, I helped everywhere, but I took the loot from the emgyr and got an ending like this when she went to her father

A
Aleksandr2242 10.11.21

serg pc
well, figs knows, I personally did not check it, people just say different things about it.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

serg pc
No. You write nonsense, you mislead everything
Slowly again: money, or rather, those "good moments" affect the return to people from BH.
But not a choice after returning!

L
Lexx77 10.11.21

And yet, is it possible to cancel / delete / restart the quest through the console ???