3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 10.11.21 05:25 pm

Can't Kill Four Kings on NG + [Solved] (Dark Souls)

UPD: I still managed, they helped me to defeat him in the form of a phantom.

This is some incredible boss complication! I killed him on NG the first time, and quickly, and after the murder of the first king - another 5 seconds I had to wait until the second one appears, but here he just takes unbearably little health! while I took away half of the health from one, 2 more kings are already spinning around me, which makes it unbearably difficult! they kill me, no matter how I tumble (blocking just won't have enough stamina and they will beat me to death) and everything from the very beginning, Witch Beatrice is so completely useless phantom, she will spin around the boss a couple of times and die as soon as the second king appears, how to get through that? I am 130 lvl. , and I simply don't see the signs of the phantoms of other players anywhere.
PS. I do not offer the Furious Sword of Quileg, I try with it anyway and it still takes unbearably little HP, I took the Sword of the Black Knight and it does the same damage and, in my opinion, even more.
19 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 10.11.21

I personally killed him with the sword of Artorias and herbal shield

D
DrummerAlex 10.11.21

Raptor227
I don't know what kind of armor you are wearing. but there is a sure way - you put on the Havela set, take the black knight's sword and tank. heal as a last resort

v
versir 10.11.21

Raptor227
try using uchigatana +15 with resin for lightning, iron flesh and one of the Havela set pieces

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

DrummerAlex
I tried, but this boss is capable of inflicting huge damage at times, I still do not understand when he should do little and when he takes as much as half of his health, and with this sword (improved by +5) I still do not have time to crush him to the end, two more appear and this is certain death

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

versir
I 'll try, many praise this sword, but I went through NG and NG + before this boss with the Sword of the Black Knight, by the way, I didn't think about magic protection either, thanks for the advice, and what exactly from Set is best to wear? easiest? what would the defense be and somersaults were effective, or what?

D
DrummerAlex 10.11.21

Raptor227
still has a trick - the closer you are to the boss, the less damage it does. if he hits you with the very tip of his sword, you take full damage

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

DrummerAlex
Because of the darkness of the location, it is completely incomprehensible whether he is close or far, and he moves so strangely that you don't understand either, besides, I tried to tank in Havel's Set, constantly ran up to him, and he managed to kill

v
versir 10.11.21

Raptor227
you can wear any item from the Havel set, the main thing is that there is balance, iron flesh will reduce the amount of damage taken, but deprive the rolls, and the utigatana is always good

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

In one of the playthroughs, I somehow used the "Blade of Light" on Utigatana, the damage was just brutal on the kings, but I don't remember it was NG + or NG ++.

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
well, before it, I need to pump 5 more cells of faith, I will try

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

Raptor227
Uchigatana will only be effective if agility is swinging. By the way, what kind of stats do you have?

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Asmoon

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

Raptor227
Then you need a babakhkalka. With resins applied.

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Asmoon
What kind of babakhkalka?

A
Asmoon 10.11.21

Raptor227
Great sword or ax. With a good bonus to damage from strength. I was mistaken about lightning - they have to be hit with fire.
I also remembered that the big ax of the black knight was good at piercing them. True, you can't put an enchantment on it either. But the scale is from B strength and it is fast relative to its size

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

DrummerAlex A
friend advised me the same way :)

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

DrummerAlex Tanking
won't work on NG +. Even the initial scourges are able to mutilate a character in the Havela set.

u
urist666 10.11.21

I was helped by a +15 zweichander buffed by lightning, but this is in case you were pumping power. If dexterity, then, as advised above, the uchigatana will help.

T
The vibe 10.11.21

urist666
Look carefully, above the stats.