3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21 05:26 pm

Graphic settings fly off (Need for Speed: Carbon)

In short, such a problem. I went into the game, played, left, I go next time and the settings are already minimal. I have this problem only on Win 7 x64. If anyone knows how to fix the problem, then unsubscribe.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
solaris8611 10.11.21

Death_Cold
Win xp sp3 also flies settings to fix and did not work

T
TheRealStalker 10.11.21

I also had this. I didn’t play it for about a month, then I decided to go in for a drive. And then I look at the fig.
I don’t remember exactly, in my opinion, all the profiles remained, only everything flew in them and the career passed and the series of races and grafon. I started bombing and I launched Revo Uninstaller and the game to hell with snow. This is such an interesting carbon.
These are the pies. I did not find a solution.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Solaris_86zet
TheRealStalker
I only have settings on my laptop on Win 7, but on Win XP SP3 everything is fine, only the game often crashes

T
TheRealStalker 10.11.21

Death_Cold wrote:
only the game crashes often
It may well be that the repack is clumsy if a pirate.
I am also using Win XP SP3

b
bеstia 10.11.21

This is due to the lack of a key in the registry branch. Already checked, just the other day)
MB and carbon are entered into the registry info, product key (EA / sarbon / ergc), language, etc. , you bring it in and that's it. Plows without any compatibility, and the admin is right. By the way, the admin rights do not need to be used, because the settings are always thrown off to a minimum + saves are not loaded, and compatibility should be with Vista, no more, no less, and then it is also useless here, everything is described above.

This is on Win 8.1 x64

And a bug with 0% of a career happens ... you need to re-enter several times, it pops up every other time, in general, an annoying mess from the developers)