3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arturec05 10.11.21 05:26 pm

Launch on Win 10 (Titan Quest)

When you launch a game on Steam, the game will immediately close. Found a file with errors in the game folder. It shows that the game cannot load text files. Tried with English, same problem.
Spoiler 0.219: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Dialog.txt.
0.253: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / UI.txt.
0.269: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Monsters.txt.
0.286: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Menu.txt.
0.301: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / CommonEquipment.txt.
0.320: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / UniqueEquipment.txt.
0.338: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Skills.txt.
0.355: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Quest.txt.
0.375: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Npc.txt.
0.391: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Install.txt.
0.406: LocalizationManager :: Load could not open file - Text_EN / Tutorial.txt.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturec05 10.11.21

The files themselves in one archive Text_EN.arc

N
NeosDeath 10.11.21

Arturec05
remove 10 ku!

A
Arturec05 10.11.21

NeosDeath
Why? when it is better than 8ka and 7ka

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Arturec05
If it were better, the game would run on it.

N
NeosDeath 10.11.21

Arturec05
why is she better than the facts here?

N
NeosDeath 10.11.21

Genom94
if he is an idiot then this is for a long time!
I, too, at the beginning was delighted with 10k, then a lot of programs did not work on it, moreover, it was a bastard and spies!

S
StarDNikolaevich 10.11.21

The regular version with the latest patch starts without any dancing with a tambourine (checked personally), hence the conclusion - the problem is more likely in the steam version of the game than in the OS.

D
DizmadE 10.11.21

Arturec05
Try to check the integrity of the cache in the incentive. Steam - Titan Quest - Right Mouse Button - Properties - Local Files - Check Cache Integrity

A
Arturec05 10.11.21

Diz55
Cash checked, the language of the game also changed, there is no difference. Doesn't want to start. The test version also does not start

A
Arturec05 10.11.21

NeosDeath
Did I insult you to tell me that? When 7ka was released, a bunch of programs did not work either, over time all these programs received updates and worked without problems on 7ka. It was the same with the 8th. It will be the same with all new versions of Windows. The fact that you gave up at the beginning and could not tolerate your problem, for me personally, the programs all work fine. Just now I ran into the problem of starting the game. The whole problem is in the Steam version, the usual one starts without problems.

D
DizmadE 10.11.21

Arturec05
Try another such option. Support for Windows 10 by various versions of protection.
http://www.star-force.ru/support/users/windows10/

Spoiler

T
Taras 345 10.11.21

look in the incentive (discussion) there seems to have been (the British raised this issue). Or write the same problem there yourself