3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Radachus94 10.11.21 05:26 pm

file io failure (Quantum Break)

Is there a solution to this error?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bigalex78 10.11.21

Radachus94
Return the grandmother

A
AndreyPavlovich 10.11.21

Attempts to solve the problem - We have an account with a Russian name and a folder (in the "Users" folder), of course, also with a Russian name. Uchetka was renamed to Latin. The folder (in the "Users" folder) remained in Russian. The game still gave out file io failure.
The solution was to reinstall the system from scratch and create an account IMMEDIATELY in Latin.
Later, a solution was found with renaming the folder (here: http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA/0ed802de-d597-44c6 -8dcf-d6002ffce86d? Auth = 1)

D
Demon59901 10.11.21

AndreyPavlovich Mazachism
simulator for four pieces

E
Evgeny Fedorchuk 10.11.21

Radachus94
the same bullshit, all in English

E

Bigalex78
money is not refundable

X
Xakep_SDK 10.11.21

Evgeny Fedorchuk
Returned to the incentive. (I don't know where this game is sold)

E

Xakep_SDK
it is not and will not be in incentive

N
Nigth elf 10.11.21

Comrades, I solved the error problem. The solution is the same as for Alan Wake, you need to rename the folder on the disk with your account to Latin.
Full description on the site:
http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA/0ed802de-d597-44c6-8dcf-d6002ffce86d? auth = 1
helped, started

A
AndreyPavlovich 10.11.21

Demon59901
Remedy kicks off on his forum and hits Microsoft. There is generally silence in Microsoft support. Reviews both in Runet and in other countries can be designated a little more than completely angry. The main topics are the price (up to the fact that people from Malaysia used to swear at Remedy for almost 300 ringgit) Estessno they sent to the soft ones). In general, the situation is shameful. Remedy - "bros, we'll fix everything." Microsoft - "we do not care, we will be silent, we are so used to it."
Optimization here, either a crooked port, or a stupid store of small ones - time will tell. For reference - turned off "full screen" - works fine at high. But ... the friezes indicate that EVERYTHING is CRAZY done. For the brakes are periodic, not permanent. My pc config in profile. I am disappointed not with the game itself and not even spent 3,999, disappointed in the remediation. One gets the impression that the game was not tested at all, but simply uploaded to the servers on April 5th and began to wait for the players' reaction. Patches will be fixed. It's a shame that you can't play "IMMEDIATELY". Why should I wait for patches ?!
Conclusion: guys, do not take the game until they fix it.

p
partner__ 10.11.21

I talked to the support team, they said that they are working on fixing this error and will soon fix it
Microsoft and the Expert Engineers already acknowledge this issue so you don't have to worry and we are now working on it now, Most especially we have received high volume of chats regarding the said issue so we will surely fix this as soon as possible.
In fact we are receiving updates every now and then and we will surely let you know once fix. And most of the ongoing issue we're being fixed so looking forward sooner it will be resolved as well. Treat this concern as resolved because all of our engineers are all engaged in making this process really faster for all of us.I have the game and we will surely let you know once we have the update.