3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papa joe 10.11.21 05:26 pm

Black Rift Boss Kill (Dark Souls 2)

I waited more than 30 minutes for not a single call sign. Help kind people.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaptainYakutia 10.11.21

Bartman20
Platform?

P
Papa joe 10.11.21

CaptainYakutia
PC, vanilla version.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.11.21

Bartman20
Well then I'm powerless: 3

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

There are a couple of NPCs for help, one to the left of the passage leading to the boss, the second (bowler) will summon at the last fire. In order for the bowler to appear, above at the beginning of the zone (in front of the first worm), jump down onto the platform and talk to her in the cave.

P
Papa joe 10.11.21

LeXXInc
The boss has 60k of my souls, if I don't jump correctly I'm afraid of them. In front of the boss who died from his two blows.

C
Cineraus 10.11.21

Bartman20
Duck you take the souls and use the bone. As far as I know, this is possible. And then call both spirits at once and that's all. There it all depends only on your direct hands =)

P
Papa joe 10.11.21

I play Cineraus so much, but I didn't know about it, thanks.

d
denya_one 10.11.21

"you play so much" and take a steam bath for 60 thousand souls ?! I have all the nervous tics gone when I lost half of my lemma.

l
leon300696 10.11.21

denya_one
record - 5 lyamas. for a long time on the bridge PvPshilsya and, after another fight, forgot to take the souls. I was invaded and killed. and then I remember that it seems to me that somewhere on the other end of the map there were souls ... there were ... 5 .... million .... SM, the truth was already about 100 lyams, but it's still a shame. it's + 9-10 levels!
Well, the boss is generally simple. always killed him on the 1st try (including the very first fight with him). And it will be very problematic to find your company in DS2. except that in the citadel of the iron people are sitting.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Eh ... I remember the first time I wasted souls, there were 7500. I understand, sheer trifles, but when for the first time, it's so offensive.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

For the first time I wasted a lot of souls on rats (the Rat King or whatever), in a loka that is in a pit in Majdula (some holy crypt). I didn’t know how to kill the boss, I went to him, went in. tried tried .. two days. shower accumulated there 350k. then the roofing felts got tired and went to another place, the roofing felts did not have time to take the soul ... In short, I lost it. And then I found out about the bone ... And this is the beginning of the game 350k dofiga levels .. Can you imagine my words at that moment ??