3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lotus101 08.11.19 03:40 am

Which dropped a nuclear bomb? (Fallout 4)

Hello, I started playing recently and was very little, and the passage of time is not too much, and generally just very interesting. Which dropped a nuclear missile on the map early in the game? In the first place when I crawled out of the shelter was surprised that all the buildings, cars, and other stuff preserved for 200 years. Is the explosion and the wave was not to destroy all life? Want to find a place on the map where there is no vegetation around the desert.
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
White Devil 08.11.19

lotus101
I think that this is the location of the Luminous Sea. The plot of the game you have to go there

S
SerialNumber 08.11.19

The lower left corner of the map abroad. There will be a crater, almost at the end of the game world, I assume there hits.

A
Aleksandr Konogorov 08.11.19

On the map peep the battle of the crater drawn.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 08.11.19

SerialNumber
So. On the map seen a huge crater bottom

V
Verzor 08.11.19

Is there such a region is generally called the Luminous sea. At low levels there better not to meddle.

s
smbdsmoke 08.11.19

Dropped a few bombs. One formed Light. The sea, from the Cambridge Crater.

m
marshallugntu 08.11.19

In the first part of a location Glow is also a place of falling of a nuclear bomb, is located just South-East of the former Los Angeles (in the game - the location of the Burial ground - the remains of the city)

D
DrMors 08.11.19

there is still around the crater gathered fanatics, the function of which I never understood)

A
AnatolyKest 08.11.19

Sort of bombs was 4, says the jap one with subs did not start his

M
Mudryy glupec 08.11.19

At Bethesda no logic. As you explore you will stumble on a few craters near which will even entire walls and buildings. One such is about in the center of the map with the crowd of ghouls, the other on the South Boston next to the freeway. Well, if you are interested in from the bomb that in the beginning of the game exploded, it does not exist. The bomb exploded in the South-East, approximately from the shelter. And Shining sea due South. To Shining sea, little has survived, and there really looks like a real blast from the atomic bomb. There is also a crater on the North-East of the map, and not far from it relatively unharmed town.

v
valegorr 08.11.19

lotus101
And on Wikia to look not?
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80_%D0%90%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0

v
valegorr 08.11.19

tolkus
Not jap, and Chinese. And he says he fired missiles, but does not say where. Not the fact that everything in Boston

l
lotus101 08.11.19

In a shining sea of fallen campaign that the bomb which exploded before our hero went under ground in the bunker. That's just felt like she was closer to the shelter came. But how to explain the fact that even in the North everything is intact and it's total chaos. Or am I wrong and this is another bomb?

A
Atay Wolverine 08.11.19

valegorr
Besides, he kind of let tactical missiles, and not strategic.

k
kotzloizloi 08.11.19

SerialNumber
A new game should start and will be seen where the bomb fell