3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ladder_new 10.11.21 05:26 pm

Hell \ 's Forge !!!! (Diablo 2)

Yesterday, 02/29/2016, the mystery of the chance of getting runes from Hell's Forge was solved.
46 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 10.11.21

OMAGAD! that is, they fall normally only once every 4 years?

R
Reosorbilakt 10.11.21

Ladder_new Can I get
more details?

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Ladder_new
secret in the studio or in a personal)

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.11.21

And also we will find out who the firm is, and who is the admin.

d
d2trade 10.11.21

And everyone fell for it!

m
midtone 10.11.21

d2trade
Where?

a
annortheone 10.11.21

Well, straight intrigued

P
PU3R 10.11.21

Normal random, only with a lower ghoul drop percentage!

I myself was recently delighted when a goog, hum, and then a couple of minds fell from the wig from the same wig of hella.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

5 minutes ago I finished breaking. This is 36 hell hf, broken almost in a row. There are 6 more mules. Carried out and broken without any special secrets, everything is the old fashioned way.

the next 42-49 mules I can conduct according to your "secret" and lay out the statistics.

m
midtone 10.11.21

Time to fix wigs - keep stupid people from harm

d
d00m3d 10.11.21

Dosmotr
Welcome to the bright side!

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

midtone, check it out, my uncle-madarator scrupulously outlined the schools of the Inspection in a notebook, a critical mass came up - hopachki, ban. the reason is recent. :-)
but to speak out for wigs, in any case, is useless, there the machine decides. ;-)

B
Bitard 10.11.21

And I like to cover myself with not fresh secrets and beat HF. Every day I carry wigs with a black rune bag and collect all the runes I see in it. It takes a whole day for two full bags. But when after a hard day I come to the forum, go to the Trade section, turn on the merchant ... mmm and exchange my treasure for gear. And I beat HF, imagining that I was swallowed by a single Runa organism. In general, it seems to me that the runes are able to think, they have their own families, cities, feelings, do not throw them on the floor, it is better to shelter them, talk to them, caress them…. And yesterday in the bathroom, I had a wonderful dream, as if I dived into the sea, and it turned into runes, fish, algae, jellyfish, all of the runes, even the sky, even Allah!

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky,: D

i
ixdon 10.11.21

And what is the secret? Intrigue, gentlemen. I would venture to suggest that she simply does not exist)

By the way, today I broke yesterday's wig, it turned out somehow completely sad - Vex Gul with 6x6

K
KISfly 10.11.21

Everything is correct, so at the inspection of Ohm Gul and it turned out with 36 bodies: D, everything works as intended

i
ixdon 10.11.21

Inspection turned out Ohm Gul

D
DionisiiD 10.11.21

And if you drive a wig around Lod. Nobody checked if the HF drop is fixed for such Persians?

p
passed 10.11.21

There is nothing to check. As it was Gul + in the future, it is.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

passed, some with Gul +, and some with Ko, Ko, Ko, Ko, Ko, Ko, Lem; (