3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladSBu 10.11.21 05:39 pm

Should I buy a game for 350r? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

I haven't played it yet, now there are discounts in 1c interest. Is it worth it or not?
Thanks.
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 10.11.21

The syndicate is already a Brazilian soap with elements of a batman, not of any interest from the game, he went through it to the end on principle. I liked Unity much more, much better plot and excellent tasks in co-op ...

L
Loaf of bread 10.11.21

I generally did not play further than the third part))

L
Loaf of bread 10.11.21

a series of games repeated the fate of CoDa

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

This is all for an amateur, my whole impression of the unit was ruined by the start of the game, when even at 970 there was a slideshow, textures were bugged ... in general - horror! maybe that's why I didn't like him. now lying in yupley with the first chapter passed and that's it, and there is no desire to play it. and the first missions are boring, that's why I definitely don't want to play it, I would even give it if it weren't for many more games attached to the yuple.
the syndicate, in my opinion, is much more interesting and functional.
you can minus, at least put me in -1000, the fact does not change. for me, uniti is the most boring guano, which is not worth 10 rubles.
himself a fan of the AU, there are all the games (for pc), but here are the units ... no words, some epithets.