3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tresk1 10.11.21 05:39 pm

Season Pass (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Can you please tell me, will new maps be automatically added to the multiplayer after purchasing the Season Pass?
Thanks!
3 Comments
Sort by:
7sloev 10.11.21

Yes

s
strelok312 10.11.21

Tresk1
Here there will be a problem from the pass, the game will only look for cards from the add-ons, which is very inconvenient, especially if this is the first add-on (with a peacemaker) and I already noticed this on 2 platforms.
At the very incentive, 2 add-ons were taken, as a result, only in zombie mode they were able to play with them

T
Tresk1 10.11.21

Thanks!
As a result: I bought a season pass, I didn't even install all the add-ons (the first one with a peacemaker and some other part), in the end I deleted everything for 1 day. They were looking for maps like those that were before the purchase, and new ones, but there are very few people in the lobby .. if there are still rules in the normal team battle mode, then for example I prefer "superiority" with the capture of flags - there is no one to play with at all.
I understand that after installing the add-ons, the game is looking only for those who also have it installed, which, as it turned out, are not so many ..
So my personal conclusion is not worth it, although I want fresh cards.