3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cooper_777 10.11.21 05:42 pm

Is this a bug or what? Valentine's Day (Fallout 4)

after a conversation with Nick Valentine, he rushed down to the bottom, where three gangsters filled up, and that's it! and I can't get out, and Nick stands and does nothing)))
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 10.11.21

cooper_777
I didn't understand a damn thing. What should have been, the essence of the task, etc.?

H
Hattack 10.11.21

cooper_777
It was like that .. This happens if you are distracted by something while driving with Nick from the room in which you meet him. There is only one way out - reboot. And NOT a save load, it won't work. Fuck knows what the gazebo has messed up, but the script breaks (

c
cooper_777 10.11.21

nestrbob the
essence of the task to follow Nick!

c
cooper_777 10.11.21

Hattack
what does restart mean ??, just do chtoli games (

H
Hattack 10.11.21

cooper_777
Reloading the save BEFORE the conversation with the nickname Valentine
Logically, such a "gamer" like the Arbor should have already developed at the genetic level not a habit, but a reflex - in front of EVERYTHING that you do.

c
cooper_777 10.11.21

Hattack
nifiga saved, the last three are already in the building on Park Street

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Try to run around the entire shelter, maybe where the gangster sat down, banging him, maybe Nick wakes up, in theory he should open the door further.

And at the expense of save games, the comrade above correctly wrote, when will you learn how to do them, and this is not only in RPG from a gazebo, but any, it will save you from a bunch of problems, even with the same bugs, and secondly, you can replay quests in a different way, choosing other options if you like.

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 10.11.21

I also had such garbage.
but I just shot Nick in the leg and after a couple of phrases of his curses everything became normal. dialogue started, etc.

c
cooper_777 10.11.21

killed everyone, collected everything he could! and shot at Nick, and nifiga !!!, well, for the advice of the Union of Right Forces !, only one sense, will be saved before the quest!
well I have a save where I go to diamond city !!!