3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witcher Zhenya 10.11.21 05:42 pm

The meaning of the name of the game (Prototype)

it tells us that this is the prosto type of a good game
35 Comments
Sort by:
t
t-mac94 10.11.21

or a prosto type in a big city ...

W
Witcher Zhenya 10.11.21

well said

s
sh0ck_ed 10.11.21

prototype of a good person

W
Witcher Zhenya 10.11.21

"good man" in quotation marks

G
Get_out 10.11.21

Prototype super soldier supreme out of control

W
Witcher Zhenya 10.11.21

nifigase soldier, more like a terminator or a bloodthirsty killing machine

M
Metal Boss 0xE 10.11.21

Just a cool name =)

D
Delta 38 10.11.21

Cool and sonorous name - time.
The prototype of the Super Mutant is, so to speak, two.
The prototype of one of the best games - three)

M
Max47 10.11.21

Prototype - I think if the game turns out to be successful, a continuation awaits us. And the name seems to me because of the experiments that were carried out on the main character, there are also other mutants present and our hero in quotes is their highest level.

Personally, my opinion.

R
Romero69 10.11.21

the essence of the name is that you are the best prototype of a mutant in the gaming industry (not like in the game !!!))))

j
joxxy 10.11.21

The name doesn't really fit.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 10.11.21

And in my opinion it fits. The main thing is that the game is interesting.

[
[AlloN] 10.11.21

Experiments!

D
DEMON999-999 10.11.21

Yes, I like that before the flashlight))) The main thing is that the game is a bomb!

T
Turian 10.11.21

Most likely Alex is the prototype of the ideal soldier, which means that the military could create another fully completed one. Maybe he will be the final boss (IMHO)

L

Turian is quite possible :)

T
Turian 10.11.21

The end of the game. Alex finds the one who turned him into a monster. While he breaks into the laboratory and shreds the military doctor, who created the serum injects it into himself and becomes like Alex. Here GG finally breaks into the laboratory, learns some terrible secret about the virus and a fight begins (since Alex is apparently not used to listening). Here it turns out that Alex is just a prototype of an ideal soldier, that he was a guinea pig. And the doctor has improved the virus and now craves what the bad guys usually want. (Supplement to my post)

L

Translation of the word Prototype:
1) prototype, prototype, prototype;
2) a prototype.

P
PlayBoychik 10.11.21

PROTOTYPE of a super man who wanted to make a lobotamia :) the plot reminds of Far Cry well, and the film Joni Mnemonic and Spiderman is really a little distant.

L

"PROTOTYPE of a super man who wanted to make a lobotamia :) the plot reminds of Far Cry and the film Joni Mnemonic and Spiderman is really a little distant." - In my opinion, the plot is not at all similar to the plot of Far Cry. And we don't know much about him.