3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widow's Zheka 10.11.21 05:42 pm

we have been playing for a year! ! ! (Diablo 2)

I don't know under what conditions this is done, but pomnitsa people started
talking about it and did it, though I played a little and left
and now, in addition to already catching up with people on the ladder on HC (my acc: newopg, nwpg) I would like to have a wipe, although so there are no few people, voting
or whatever , in general, it's boring to play at all.

Sincerely, Tomsk)

Ps administration respond
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widow's Zheka 10.11.21

Well, or am I in vain, go and moranul the court, no one happens here?!)

f
firkax 10.11.21

nu ti dlya nachala napishi chto-to po-russki vnyatno a ne bessvyaznii nabor slov

esli eto, kak ya podozrevayu, nit'e pro nekii "wipe" to wipe ne bivaet

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

yes, administration, respond !!! we are all bored here, make this WIPE already !!

K @ D @ W @ EP ??

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

The wipe was just there, I have only 24lvla for the hc, until 99 is apnu - no reboots for you!

i
ixdon 10.11.21

The last wipe was after three years of the season. So it's too early for now

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

No, not boring.

T
Top_Gun 10.11.21

was there a wipe?

r
redoolf 10.11.21

I would like to have a wipe ... in general, it's boring to play completely to
become.I'll arrange any personal wipe. Completely free, all you need is your accounts and passwords. Contact, boredom will be relieved by hand.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

Widow's Zheka,
as you can see, no one but me supports your intention, alas, the stupid ones do not understand that the most interesting game happens immediately after the wipe, I suggest that you periodically create a similar topic once a week, maybe we will gradually recruit supporters for ourselves

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Three more times when you have to actively discuss the topic of wap / reset so that the administration responds.
Although in fact, it is absolutely clear that pg is not the place where semi-annual / annual resets would be appropriate (although the level of most players suggests otherwise).

M
MyatKO. 10.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/11_01_16_otvety_na_voprosy_raspredelenie_dolzhnostej-794469/ the
author must familiarize himself with this topic without fail.

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

MyatKO.
ruined everything, I was so hoping that every week he would faithfully create a "kada wipe?" ))