3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fb 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Close pir almost threw: D (Diablo 2)

17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

Nice try.

f
fb 10.11.21

Just in case, all his (Persians) akki:
FastEnigma (xs)
Pirya (pirya)
XozyainHBR (xs)
Li-MIn
ivi (pk)
YouWillWilson (am)

f
fb 10.11.21

How else can we not forget about the main account: XIXA (passiv)

p
pirya 10.11.21

Failed (It is strange that the author of the topic himself obsessively asked me to show him the dupe, they say I have an enigma drain, copied it anyway.
Thank you for periodically creating a topic in my honor!)

f
firkax 10.11.21

on the screen you can only see how someone FastEnigma offers you some kind of speck, and here the rest is not clear

f
fb 10.11.21

firkax
Well, how would it be a feast. Or his zbrod.

f
fb 10.11.21

firkax
You do not know, do not disgrace yourself.

f
fb 10.11.21

f
fb 10.11.21

UHAHAH

f
fb 10.11.21

y
yokoo 10.11.21

it is interesting that many times a representative of the authorities on the server (pvp moderator) slept on a scam, and even this does not deny
that he posted his videos and screenshots with a maphack also passed the administration's eyes,
but for a flood in the chat we write a paravoz of bans, this is the same problem server ...
pg such pg

p
pirya 10.11.21

yokoo
Well, yes, I somehow burned myself like that more than once, but I never threw anyone, tk. this is, in principle, impossible.
Let me throw someone at least once: ((for the dull and the fans - it was sarcasm)
They
try to catch me every time, because I fight against the throw myself and they know and suffer. chase the assassin, bezpontovye true, but still .. He promised to return, but he sold them.

f
fb 10.11.21

pirya
pirya
first bought secondly back to you in third licimer!

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pirya had already taken the enigma away from the noob, which is no surprise. Everyone earns the best they can.

H
Hav 10.11.21

yokoo,
he still tried to register for the tournament by deceiving the organizers, but only today.

T
Torum. 10.11.21

pirya Forget it
, do not make excuses to them. Green won a real scam and nothing, too, moderates.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Torum. wrote:
also moderates.
Sect?:)