3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Optimization [FPS] (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

Optimized the game as shitty as the whole game!
-With such a schedule, it manages to slow down a lot .......
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxiczdoh 10.11.21

kostya500 [RED-A]
Yes, the beta driver 313.96 really helps, everything has become stable. Hurrah!!!

Perhaps you will think I'm talking nonsense. But, yesterday I played late in the evening where I was constantly killed in the same place. Because the FPS was sagging. Came home from work today. I sat down and tried to play with new firewood. Everything flew with a bang. But I don’t understand how it turns out that several strangers in the corridors began to appear where they were not yesterday. I went through the same place 6 times. I remember where and where the cartridge had to be released, but today "hello"
Steam did not seem to update anything. And the complexity did not change either. Someone noticed something of this kind. I know that all the scripts are there. But something has changed.

m
maxiczdoh 10.11.21

There was a version that the developers mixed up the build, sending the game to gold.

m
maxiczdoh 10.11.21

Traigen
There, sometimes in many locations they are generated differently each time, and therefore sometimes you do not know who will be where.
Each time in the same place for 6-8 attempts. At the very beginning of the game where the partner opens the door. And something big is spinning in the center.
The seats were exactly the same. But the number of strangers in the corridors was changed. Do not consider it stupid. I myself was very surprised.

S
SUDIA DREDD 10.11.21

The game has a complete bottom, programmatically underestimates the fps on the gts450 card, you just have to put fullhd at once, fps drops to 3, although at 1600x1080 there are no fps drops above 60 at max settings

m
maxiczdoh 10.11.21

I have a GTX-560ti. I play comfortably for 5-110 minutes, then fps drops to impossible. Percent 100%. Not one game has this. The main thing is that nothing is overheated. I play at maximum 1080 at about 60fps. Then it sags sharply. Even the menu starts to slow down. I tried everything. Not in one game like that. Unless in the single MOH 2010 something similar is observed.
Hellllllllllllp!

E
Egor179 10.11.21

I have 60 FPS on XP with the latest patch

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

The latest version on a laptop with a config i5-2450M 2.5 GHz, 4 GB of RAM and HD 7670M with Win 7 64 bit is going with a bang.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

Betafix_
there is no hardware physics in the game, where does the infa come from?