3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemoN BP3 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Rendering issue after Wild Run update (The Crew)

Hello, there was a problem with drawing locations, with simple pokatushki and with races, but with simple driving, it saves that I go to the map and close it and the textures are immediately loaded and I can go further, but during races the map does not work and just braking occurs in textures, and other players drive on without any problems and cannot push me out of place, who knows what the problem might be? The drivers are fresh

7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biff0rd 10.11.21

DemoN BP3
Here's what they wrote. So far I have not tried to do it point by point:
"Thank you for waiting for a response to your letter.
I received your appeal, which I carefully read. Please update your video card driver and make sure that the rest of the drivers are installed / updated to the latest version.
If the driver update is not solved this error, please try reinstalling the game with the Uplay application according to the following recommendations:

1) Delete the “Uplay” application from the list of applications in the Control Panel.
2) IMPORTANT: Delete the following folders - C: Program Files Ubisoft Launcher (for 32- yh bit version of Windows) or C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft (for 64-bit version of Windows)
3) Go to http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall and click Run Now
4) Go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034 and click Fix problem ''. If you have Windows 8, then at the bottom of the page, there will be instructions for solving the problem yourself.
5) Install Uplay on the C: games drive and be sure to run with administrator privileges. (Right-click on the Uplay application shortcut and select "Run as administrator")
6) Install the game and enjoy "

b
bennsk 10.11.21

Who figured out this problem, otherwise Windu installed a new one, updated all the firewood, but the glitch remained?

K
Kostya67 10.11.21

In general, I tried to do it as in the description, but alas! ((((It didn't help! Yes, pay money like that!) Before the update, everything was fine!) Nobody knows what it could be? Game bug or hardware Problem? Impossible to play! ((((

K
Kostya67 10.11.21

In general, the alignment is this .... I solved this problem by reinstalling the system .... On Win 7 64 bit. It's okay, the problem has disappeared. I'm happy as an elephant.))))))) I updated the firewood for the last, well, or almost the last ... And the problem was solved.))))))

K
KlausBarbie 10.11.21

the same garbage .. a bunch of amd + amd + win 10

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

Recently I began to play the game again, I ran into this problem. On the way, really after the latest updates. Here's an infection, it's a shame you go first and then all go to hell.

v
vigo24 10.11.21

Apparently this is only on Win 10 such a problem