3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21 05:43 pm

DLC Kombat Pack (Mortal Kombat X) doesn't want to work

I play PIRATE MK X with my friends (I don't have any money), I
re-downloaded the game with all the DLCs (In particular, the Kombat Pack DLC)
But for some reason, new heroes were not added!
Maybe I'm looking there, or do I need to activate it somewhere ?? Help, I really want to play on new heroes
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

The Pirate Edition is to blame.

n
nickSIA 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
would download a normal RePack (RGMechanics) with all the DLCs and wouldn’t bother.

p
petrosyan_xach 10.11.21

Wasn't it enough to look for a normal brain repack? Or maybe you have +/- 1 chromosome? No need to create unnecessary topics on the forums and wait for answers for several days if you can find a solution to the problem in 1 minute.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Find a normal repack and don't worry!

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

nickSIA
petrosyan_xach
Death_Cold
Clever guys , I have a repack with all the DLCs, And the new one will download another 50 hours

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
And how else can I help you, be patient and download a new repack, since you want new characters.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
Say thank you that at least such smart guys !. Moreover, no one is to blame for the fact that you downloaded the curve repack. People want to help you and you are still indignant, because before you download a repack you need to at least read the comments to it, and download from trusted resources and not from the left.

p
petrosyan_xach 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
What don't you like? They do not take offense at the truth. If you can't think with your head first, but instead try to create a useless topic on the forum, then what else can I call you, if not a moron? can.
Here you go, I hope they won't be banned for the link.
Spoylerhttp: //ru-tor.net/torrent/490418/mortal-kombat-x-complete-collection-2015-pc-repack-ot-rg-catalyst
And yes, you've got over the 'Net is such that you can not download 20 gigs? Even with 2 Mb / s, it won't take much time, you can tolerate it.

c
chaos410 10.11.21

Spoilerhttp: //freedom-tor.org/torrent/464875/mortal-kombat-x-update-20-2015-pc-repack-ot-xatab
this repack will be better)

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

Death_Cold
Yes, almost all resources have the same repack, there are no commons at all, and I also saw that there is no add-on for PC, although everywhere in all repacks they write that there is DLC with those heroes

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

Genom94
Death_Cold
petrosyan_xach
chaos410
I ask everyone for a petition, I mean the DLC Kombat Pack 2 which has not been released on PC and will not come out. The game is fully working and all the DLCs work, only now I was misled by this DLC
On the Internet I read that DLC Kombat Pack 2 and 3 will not be on the PC, but when I saw the "DLC Kombat Pack" I thought it was all together, and for a very long time I could not believe it. Now I realized that I'm just a dummy (To put it mildly)
Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
Oh, that's it !. You need to be more careful, otherwise I thought that the first Kombat Pack did not work for you, but it turns out that you were asking about the second one, which will not be on the PC.

c
chaos410 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
even if you made a mistake, the repack from the khatab will still be better than the mechanics, I have already encountered the repack of the khatab and was satisfied

p
petrosyan_xach 10.11.21

chaos410
For me, it's just the opposite, they often lagged from the khatab, or did not work at all, and everything goes without problems from the mechanics.