3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai kormak 10.11.21 05:43 pm

How do you like the series Flash and Arrow?

I personally liked
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reav3r 10.11.21

The topic is a little bit different. Flash 8 out of 10. A lot of stupid crap about love and relationships. ZS did not sleep.

T
Toshnir 10.11.21

Very interesting and sometimes even dramatic. I love that in these shows, superheroes are not omnipotent.

S
Shai kormak 10.11.21

Azz1noth
How is it the DC universe, even though there is a forum about the game of Batman here, but it can also discuss its film adaptation and film adaptation of other characters in the Justice League

S
Shai kormak 10.11.21

Lugoland
It's a pity that the 4th season of the arrow is not as happy as the previous ones, it hurts in the 4th everything is childish somehow

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Flash did not watch but Arrow is quite a suitable series. There are, of course, moments in the arrow that repel from viewing, but overall a good series.

S
Shai kormak 10.11.21

Death_Cold
In addition to the 4th season, I hope 5 will not let you down, otherwise some kind of empty series has become, but it was gorgeous

T
Toshnir 10.11.21

Shai Kormak
We decided to wind more dramas. Maybe they began to think that the action was a bit too much.

S
Shai kormak 10.11.21

Lugoland
After all, DC has a lot of TV series on an arrow, and the villain in season 4 is not interesting

T
Toshnir 10.11.21

Shai Kormak
Agree. Maybe the new ones will be unrolled, and then the arrow will be tightened.

S
Six_Flash 10.11.21

I don't like flash, I have no idea who the arrow is, so I don't watch

R
Richards 10.11.21

Flash just epic came out, do not care about romance, the rest is epic, the main storyline, the side is when the villains were caught, they are also not bad, but the main drags, I am waiting for the end of the second season to look.

S
Sakvo 10.11.21

Flash is good, although there is a lot of snot, but still not as much as in the secrets of Smallville)) Arrow started great, I really liked the first two seasons. Then he began to slide, season 4 so far saddens more than it pleases.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

sho that shit, sho that .. rolled down

u
u3epJlu 10.11.21

Unfortunately, they are slipping. Both started very cheerfully, but immediately got mired in snot. They probably should not have done seasons of 22 episodes, otherwise it is clear that they are dragging out time with all their might. I especially feel sorry for the arrow, the flash is still nothing, but the arrow fizzles out. Eh, they would both have a joker there, at least they would move.)