3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.09.19 07:24 am

EA is a good publisher?

so DAI had the opportunity to buy stuff not needed.in all their games(or many)that they do.can't freezout
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkstoun1 10.09.19

EA is a good publisher?

Q
Quantum_Bit 10.09.19

DAI got a great game is not without drawbacks of course, EA tries to mend but she would have to revise the opinion in the direction of the rear-wheel drive, and for time games to give more, as well as the origin to develop.

f
febll 10.09.19

5H4PE
Do not argue, but she clearly does not pull.

T
Tytanyumm 10.09.19

hah, I laugh, EA is a good publisher, bad, were, but now the worst developer and publisher is certainly Ubisoft...

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.09.19

Tytanyumm
found now free addition to DAI collapse.
and for 500 rubles, offer to buy a few mounts.the weapon probably Neocene.and there is something else ,too sad.a new kind of throne.fuck is anyone not necessary ,and they sell.I am ashamed even used

D
Darkstoun1 10.09.19

Tytanyumm
I don't know, don't know, at least crap from Yubisoft were cheaper than the crap from EA.

-
- DILOR- 10.09.19

EA Geyms -- guys officially admitted that the company 85% of queers.. Because all they do through the income statement...... Last year Electronic Arts has already participated in a gay pride parade in the two cities . This year the geography of parades and EA will grow a five cities in the U.S. and Europe. In addition to Seattle and San Francisco, the publisher will come to the parades in Los Angeles, Austin, Orlando, Vancouver and Stockholm. After that take these games in hand do not respect themselves.... Only torrent edishn....(queers will burn in the 7th circle of hell ) its the queer out of the game throw and everything will be OK, EA and Biovarikam need to produce blue DLC, who wants to bogalousa the game, buy this game, and to impose in games gomosyatinu is not necessary, it is obvious that the majority didn't like it (and that's putting it mildly - did not like). gay is a sex.minority, well, that in the game world they are as gaming minority, respectively, and the queer-only they need EA to slip in blue DLC..... like in Dragon Age: Inquisition propaganda of the blue you are seen-and in this play, and children...

E
Evgeniy Akopyan 10.09.19

Publisher is good, the only Jewish

Q
Quantum_Bit 10.09.19

febll
well
DENIMUSS
LGBT people they support in order to allow more audience to reach, and not particularly disliked, where they are right now mainstream no more.

r
runner.blade 10.09.19

EA is a good publisher
Shark, crushes under itself of a team of talented developers and makes us dance to its tune.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

EA is a good publisher?
well, if you talk about the publisher to talk about is ruined by the publisher and merged the series of excellent and promising projects that are not so bad publisher.
like how they ruined the teams and conquer but the series was already dead and cancelled a few I do not remember what Igor.
so there is nothing special good and bad about the publisher to say no. games come out, but make.

j
jane334 10.09.19

Good puncher countless paid DLC.Sims-no comments.

K
Kyubi 10.09.19

I laugh, EA two or three times voted the worst company of course, truth I do not remember version of a publication.

K
Kazah iz Astany 10.09.19

Спойлерhttp://s5.pikabu.ru/post_img/2014/05/07/7/1399456281_743299283.jpg

L
Lysyy_porshen 10.09.19

I can't stand EA as a publisher. ME3 from steam is removed Herod, origin curve invented! Fundamentally not buy because of this.. Why reinvent the wheel if there is a steam - leader of the gaming community and digital distribution.

Also the highest level of stupid - the battle starts with a browser: well, the EPA then you origin to?! Implemented all of them very weak and dumb, support in case of problems with games no.

To buy the game on Origin, the same as to throw money down the drain!

T
The_apathy 10.09.19

5H4PE
but she would have to revise the opinion in the direction of the rear-wheel drive
Most likely it is not their view. Still in the West, they can, if anything, sue those same rear. At least we are not forced to play the character gay. Everyone makes their own choices and everyone is happy.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.09.19

pfff.EA did the new NID odds AIDS.where you can buy for real money gasoline.which is needed for races.otherwise you'll have to wait until he slowly filled