3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venokat 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Tell me (Batman: Arkham Knight)

When a battle is going on, some enemies glow blue, do not tell me what it is, and can it be removed?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dim4ik126 10.11.21

when they are lit, you need to press LMB + space. and there will be finishing off with the help of the environment

V
Venokat 10.11.21

Thank you, can’t you remove the floor? spoils the lining ...

D
Dim4ik126 10.11.21

Venokat
no. it is forbidden . although, maybe in the new game + this will not happen ...

B
Ben121212 10.11.21

Venokat
In general, they spoil the situation a little, but if this does not happen, then guessing that now you can beat the enemy with the help of the environment will not be so easy, and if you want to remove the tips on counter attacks before the new game +, then you can go to the ini config, there like systemengine well even this and write false to depth of field, it will be so depth of field - false, it completely removes "soap", removes some effects of glare of light and for some reason removes tips on counterattacks and like these blue designations too.

V
Venokat 10.11.21

Ben121212
Thanks, I will try;)

k
krizialis 10.11.21

about this blue color, where there is a task (like, perform a decisive blow using the environment) they do not light up and dick knows where this situation is at all