3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Kostet 10.11.21 05:43 pm

Do NPC settlers die of heart attacks? (Fallout 4)

Today I saw the following picture: I am engaged in small construction, the workbench is open, suddenly, the number of settlers decreases by one. I dashed through the village, I find the corpse of the supplier, there are no synth parts on the corpse. I think it's an accident. I load the save (literally, I did it a couple of minutes before), it seems, everything is fine, I see how this supplier enters the village, he stands, is going to leave, and ..., he falls dead (he also managed to scream). I load the same save as soon as the supplier comes in, reassign it to agricultural work, and watch. A couple of minutes pass, he digs in the ground, suddenly cries out and dies! Left the game (completely), went in ..., dies, bastard. I repeat, there is no synth detail, no one fired at him, and did not even stand close. Sometimes he manages to go outside the settlement on the route, but still dies (the brahmin disappears immediately). Acute myocardial infarction, ruptured aortic aneurysm? )). Before that, I saw how the suppliers are fighting with superior enemy forces, explode with kamikaze in nuclear explosions and do not die, but here he is .... Pichal.
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 10.11.21

Dr. Kostet
well, mother Murphy dies if she is overfed with drugs, and the settler died =) maybe he was a secret drug addict

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

Perhaps the poison somewhere picked up which kills him slowly =)
You can try to kill and resurrect him with cheats, if you cheat.

D
Dr. Kostet 10.11.21

Grandshot The streak of
life in the VATS a few seconds before death is full. And there is no point in cheating for such a trifle. Moreover, now it is possible to settle robots. I just thought, maybe someone else observed similar phenomena ....

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Dr. Kostet
I watched when the NPCs in the fort exploded on a mine when I did not place them

_
_sem_ 10.11.21

I have my current armor and they walk in it