3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex497 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Textures disappear; falling underground ... (Tom Clancy's The Division)

There is such a problem that in some loaded locations, for example, somewhere in the center of the TK, textures often disappear and you can accidentally fall into the ground. Is there a config for a weak PC or tips on how to avoid this?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nabib 10.11.21

do you use a cheat to teleport to a point ???

A
Alex497 10.11.21

Nabib
No. You just run, you don't suspect anything, and you fucking are already underground and in a couple of seconds you die. It pisses me off if this happens in the Dark Zone.

n
nudlee 10.11.21

I have the same problem, it does not happen often, for the entire time of the game there were 2 times so I'm not worried)

w
wudi666 10.11.21

This is due to the fact that the PC is weak and the Video card does not have time to load textures, but the processor of the model.

n
nickSIA 10.11.21

wudi666 Are
you saying that his i7-4770K / 16G / GTX 970 system is too weak for this game? What config do you play without problems?

L
Lisstoman 10.11.21

wudi666
This is due to the crookedness of the developers. And the textures are actually loaded there is right under the nose. This is very clearly visible in the built-in bench.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

nickSIA
Alex497 wrote:
Is there a config for a weak PC
The author asked about a config for a weak PC, not the fact that he indicated this particular PC about which he writes in the profile, and why ask for a config for a weak PC if such a machine? Not? I kind of started from the message on the forum, and not by checking the profile of the person .... He asked a question, I answered based on the problems of my friends. And not blaming everything on the developers. If we take into account that he has such a PC configuration, then the problem may be something pleasing, even in the clogging of Windows. My PC is weaker and for some reason I NEVER met these problems at high settings! The textures are not soapy, the models do not disappear, I do not fall into the ground. I don't even see FPS drawdowns, except when there is a shootout in co-op and then drawdown is up to 50 maximum.

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

Yesterday in Lincoln I fell into an ambulance, into the cab, I would find the keys, I would leave from there)

A
Alex497 10.11.21

nickSIA, wudi666
Actually, the problem is not mine. With my iron, everything goes as it should.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

wudi666
You're just in luck. You will still fail)))
It's not about the hardware for sure. I have a 970th card and once fell through the floor, once started to fall through, but jumped out with a double space. A friend had a gtx 980, he also got stuck in textures a couple of times. Plus, both for me and for him sometimes the textures go crazy. It rarely happens. Prots for both i7. Operatives for 16g. that is, the option that vidyakha and the percentage of something there do not have time to disappear.
All the problems are in the game itself, which still needs to be filed.
By the way, I also have a laptop with a gtx 850m, so there are no problems on it, but you can play there only at the lowest settings otherwise it won't pull. So maybe all the problems are due to ultra settings? It will be necessary to set "high" and run around like this, try to catch a bug.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

wudi666
By the way, yesterday in the conference hall, when passing the “test,” many failed. In my group, three amers at once went underground and I failed once. Yesterday there were problems with the servers, the connection was often cut off. As usual, the day off, no one expected influx of players.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

Dizz77
Not in the settings it is unambiguous, on weekdays, especially at 11-17 o'clock, everything is fine, in the evening, as an influx of players there are problems with textures and with a crash from the game.

C
Carelia 10.11.21

Alex497
it happens to me, you just run too fast, the textures do not have time to load, the exit stops abruptly and waits for half a second or a second until they appear.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

Carelia
In the graphics settings there is an item "Rendering range" or something like that.
Try to twist it to the maximum. If you manage to reach the textures while they have not yet loaded, then perhaps you have this parameter set to "Loading textures in front of your nose" in order to unload the video card.

A
Alex497 10.11.21

Dizz77
It's not about the settings, since the game starts at minimum. In general, there are 2 types of "failures":
1) Due to the fact that the textures do not have time to load (rather on weak machines).
2) And because of all sorts of bugs, for example, when 2 characters enter each other and it doesn't even matter player + player or player + npc ... (I have failed so many times too).
But I am worried about the first option.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

Alex497
I wrote down a bug on Shadow Play, when I failed, I wanted to drop Yubikam)))) Then I realized that they had this stuff in bulk))) Indeed, the linking began when there was an allied NPC nearby, we touched and I began to drown.