3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Armor vs Health. Are they not the same ?? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I still don’t understand the concept of armor and health in the game, are they different concepts ?? I used to think that the higher the armor on the gear, the correspondingly higher my overall health level, that is, the more it raises health and it was not there! Why, when I buy an item and see its stat on armor, I see that this item is WORSE than my current armor, but it is BETTER on health! How can a thing raise health if at the same time it is worse in terms of armor? And is there an overall armor score in general? That is, where can I see what my overall armor level is right now for all clothes?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST_0201 10.11.21

The level of armor can only be viewed on the items themselves.

f
forkiller 10.11.21

GHOST_0201
explain the principle plz, maybe I'm dull or it's not a revision, but I want to know, if each item has its armor indicator, then this armor somehow affects my protection from bullets. That is, when attacking me, the armor first decreases and flies off, and then health begins to fly off. Well, it's basically like armored bosses on which we see strips of armor and a strip of life. So I should be. If there is a reservation on the rolls, then I can somehow find out how my armor is doing there in battle. When it ends, when it is removed and when health begins to be taken away. This is what I want to know!

B
Brian griffin 10.11.21

forkiller
inventory -> character -> survival. everything you need to know is written there

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Brian Griffin
ATP, I must read it

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Armor reduces the damage taken by the character by a certain percentage. But this percentage does not scale evenly with the armor level. The higher the overall level of armor, the less noticeable the effect of its growth.
In general, all character parameters are listed on the "Character" tab in the "Inventory" section, as Brian Griffin wrote.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.11.21

People came from jester and do not fumble in the elementary mechanics of MMO
Armor records the damage you receive, and the damage itself removes your HP
Example:
You have 1,000 HP of
Armor 0
Damage on you 1 bullet = 1,000
With an armor of 20, 800
digits from the bulldozer are inflicted on you , but I think the essence is clear

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

Armor for the tank is very important, today the Americans were driven from the vector to him by 100hp, he demolished ... only 100 CARL! Although I have to admit that I also rolled up my armor, but still they do not demolish me by 100, it simply cannot be killed when it runs ...

L
Lubber 10.11.21

SinLaif wrote:
Armor for a tank is very important, today the amerikos was driven from the vector, he was demolished by 100hp .... only 100 CARL! Although I have to admit that I also rolled up my armor, but still they do not demolish me by 100, it simply cannot be killed when it runs ...
Is it at level 30? This is clearly not a matter of armor. Armor has a 65% damage deduction cap. Those. if one bullet from the now popular vector deals, for example, 10K damage (no crit, not to the head), then the maximum armor will cut 6.5K from the bullet. Those. 3.5K bullet damage should pass. And if we talk about crits, pumping gear for damage, more powerful weapons, etc., then the damage from a bullet will take even more. There will be no 100 damage.