3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 10.11.21 05:45 pm

What to buy to play on absolutely all cards? (Battlefield 4)

Do you need the game itself and a premium or take a premium edition in the origin? Now a pure game seems to be worth 500 rubles, I have not tasted the premium ... Explain, please!
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CombineHans 10.11.21

Get the most out of Battlefield 4.

You're finally ready to join the fray, and the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is the best way to do it. The Premium Edition will give you everything to join your friends and take part in the battles of 64 players.

Shoot your sniper rifle from the board of the hovercraft. Develop an assault plan with tactical vision. Change the course of the battle by destroying huge buildings. Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to choose your path with different classes of fighters, customizable weapons and unique vehicles that you will not find in other military shooters.

The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition gives you all the best weapons, camouflages, vehicles, and more in one bundle.

• The ultimate Battlefield 4 experience. Go through the single player campaign and then show off your skills in online battles with 64 players.

• All five add-ons are included. All multiplayer maps, new modes, missions and new vehicles, all you get with the Premium Edition.

• Exclusive personalization options. Try on the latest camouflages, paints, emblems, tokens and more. With gear for all four combat classes, the possibilities are endless.

• Priority in server queues. Go into battle faster than the rest. Priority will give you the opportunity to spend less time waiting for a collision with the enemy.

• 12 bonus battle sets. Get the edge in combat with rare weapons, gear, and customization options only available to Premium members. Items such as XP boosters, knives, and weapon attachments will set you apart from the crowd.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
To play absolutely on all maps, you need a game plus a premium to it, or all dk separately, then your heart will fall.

C
CombineHans 10.11.21

Everything is simple to disgrace :)

m
m01533nk0 10.11.21

Zubex_XXX
I thought so, thanks, otherwise I myself once bought a full NFSMW2012, but it turned out that I only bought a pack of extras, and the game was not included, since I managed to return the money at least. And with BF3 at first, I heard that they bought premium, but the game was not included in the kit.

That is why I doubted ... I ask you to understand and forgive.

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

Hohoho) Nobody plays on all the cards now! Prem will not help here, alas ...

m
m01533nk0 10.11.21

CombineHans
Here xs , right or not, my drujan said that prem cards are often empty, the most juice on the main ones ... Is it true or not?

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
Yes, quite often it is

P
PG_CrazyPunk 10.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
No, not true. And the uttermost.

C
CombineHans 10.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
Nonsense. There are people everywhere.

C
Cosinus13 10.11.21

anal manjak
Because Dyce LA made non-monetary cards)))

a
anal manjak 10.11.21

Cosinus13
Not always! The pearl market and propaganda turned out to be very good.

C
Cosinus13 10.11.21

anal manjak
For the infantry, but I'm just not very infantry, you know)