3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Use of personal data by companies

Damn, for some reason I felt so embarrassed when I saw this, on such a site, what for .....

Spoiler
2 Comments
Sort by:
n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

Just think, some MSI will use your personal data.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Panama Archives. The Largest Document Leak in History

On April 3, 2016, dozens of media outlets around the world began publishing materials based on the Panama Papers, a collection of documents about offshore schemes by a little-known Panama-based firm, Mossack Fonseca. This is an unprecedented offshore data leak: more than 100 politicians and famous people have been identified in ties with Mossack Fonseca - from Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko and friends of Russian President Vladimir Putin to football player Lionel Messi and son of former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.
The archive of documents from Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which was at the disposal of journalists, contains more than 11 million materials and 2.6 terabytes of data. The documents tell about the company's work from 1977 to December 2015, they talk about offshore schemes to hide billions of dollars, in which former and current heads of state and more than a hundred politicians and celebrities may be involved.
The documents ended up in the possession of the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which handed them over to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ). The source that merged the huge archive is not named. The ICIJ has recruited 107 media outlets around the world to research the archive, including the BBC, Novaya Gazeta and The Guardian, as well as the Organized Crime and Corruption Research Center (OCCRP) and many others. In total, about 400 journalists worked with the documents.