3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skipper 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Offensive \ "armor \" bug in NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I sincerely apologize if I repeat the topic, but reading several thousand pages is very dreary.
The problem, then, is this:
The "new game +" has no armor from all the other DLCs! For some reason, they simply do not exist, although all the dls are installed. This applies not only to the wolf set, whose chests are simply not usable, but also, for example, the Nilfgaard and Skellig sets, which are absent in the arsenal of their sellers. In a regular game, all the sets are in place. At first I thought - the problem is in the pirate, I bought the license - the same x ...
PS Version of the game 1.12, the witcher, exactly like the dls installed and reinstalled several times, the above-mentioned things are also not handed through the console, despite the fact that I entered everything right.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 10.11.21

after when you bought the litsuha, or just reinstalled the game, did you completely delete it? I mean configs (where the saves are) And have you used mods? also say let it go to the game folder

S
Skipper 10.11.21

[aVm] Mors
Yes, I used mods, and deleted the game completely, and tested a completely clean version after that - all the same) I (() # A

r
requital-47 10.11.21

maybe what's left in the registry

D
DrMors 10.11.21

if you want, let's try, throw me an owl save, I'll run it in n + and I'll throw it off with all the armor

g
gasalino 10.11.21

download another save