3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.11.21 05:45 pm

power saving mode (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. Today, after several minutes of the game, the game began to be cut down and this inscription appears - power saving mode. I played folitch 3, world of tanks, everything is ok. Only on Folch 4 does this happen after almost a month of play.
Advance all ATP.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

I foresee that you are playing on a laptop. In general, you need to make screenshots of errors.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

the laptop is dead, apparently he does not have enough electricity from the power supply.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Comp. Not a laptop. No error messages appear.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Iron characteristics. In particular, the video card, the processor and the power of the power supply. Maybe bp does not pull iron.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113 approx
. Tomorrow I'll find the whole thing and post it. Now no longer at the computer (

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
Your video card is disconnected from heating .. Check its slot in the mother and the connection cables to the monitor

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
That's right. As it turned out, the video card cooler, although it works, can turn off at any time. Cleaning, lubrication did not help (
Well, to a heap a question from a teapot. Nvideo 2 GB 128 bits, at least somehow it will pull the folly. I don’t ask about the rest of the hardware, because it pulls.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
It is necessary to look at the card model, and not at the amount of memory and bit rate. I can give a simple advice on the difference between iron - how to immediately determine the rating of any piece of iron. All hardware is divided into 9 performance rating groups (the second digit of the model number), 9 top and expensive models, etc. Take the GeForce GTX 970 and GeForce GTX 950 cards, both have a GeForce GTX 9 series, but the groups are different 7 and 5, the third digit 0 means that the card is originally developed, without modifications. GeForce GTX 980ti - 8th group, modified ti. I think that in the end they will make a GeForce GTX 99 **, but maybe not - an expensive pleasure. The CPU is the same. The operation of the card depends on the graphics chip, and if the card was conceived as a budget card, then the chip will naturally be weak and you cannot make candy out of it. As the saying goes - no matter how much you alter a Zhiguli, a Mercedes will not work. The same picture with the CPU - you can increase the frequency, but the maximum number of operations will not change from this, the CPU will simply work faster, but only within the inherent characteristics. And most importantly - in a PC, all hardware should be of the same level - a top-end video card will not be revealed by a weak CPU and vice versa, there is no point in a cool CPU and a weak video, you need a balance. Many people complain that when buying a cool video card they have freezes in games. The card issues a stream of information to the CPU, which it does not have time to process and slows down the continuation of the process until the CPU processes the received data. And most importantly - in a PC, all hardware should be of the same level - a top-end video card will not be revealed by a weak CPU and vice versa, there is no point in a cool CPU and a weak video, you need a balance. Many people complain that when buying a cool video card they have freezes in games. The card issues a stream of information to the CPU, which it does not have time to process and slows down the continuation of the process until the CPU processes the received data. And most importantly - in a PC, all hardware should be of the same level - a top-end video card will not be revealed by a weak CPU and vice versa, there is no point in a cool CPU and a weak video, you need a balance. Many people complain that when buying a cool video card they have freezes in games. The card issues a stream of information to the CPU, which it does not have time to process and slows down the continuation of the process until the CPU processes the received data.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
Well, it makes no sense for me to buy an expensive computer or components now. A global change of permanent residence is planned)
zotac gt730 2 GB 128 bit.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1 If
your card pulls Fallout 4, then no effects. Run it at minimum, and then add graphics options until freezes or a steep drop in FPS start. The main thing is that the game runs smoothly, without jerks.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
Well Ok. And so he played everything to a minimum.
Many thanks.