3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 10.11.21 05:45 pm

What's the next DC game? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

What will the Rocksteads do now? I would love to see an arrow game very much!
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
mus115 10.11.21

altair115
I would also like to see a game about an arrow, I really liked this Persian one of my favorites from DC

1234567890t_ 10.11.21

I would like to see a superman game

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

yes well, about the arrow and the batman, the setting is gloomy, cool of course, but a little tired, about the flash or superman the very thing, well, or about the green lantern, I think it would be nice too

C
Cosmos115 10.11.21

wektor1313
wektor1313
Well, what about flash, then the game will be done, I do not mind, but what happens with the game like he runs and wets everyone? Superman is finally not so hot, I agree about the green lantern, but it's better about the arrow

C
Cosmos115 10.11.21

wektor1313
wektor1313
About the arrow the setting is gloomy but it's just something in the spirit of Rocksteady

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

altair115
Well, Flash also had fast and epic enemies, it would be very impressive and beautiful, but about an arrow it would be like Lara Croft or Assassin Creed 3, only in the middle of a metropolis and forever at night, or the same Batman only in a different skin. About Superman not so hot? Add a bunch of destructibility and mock doomsday with the metropolis, isn't it so hot?

P
PeaceDuke. 10.11.21

I would like to see a game about the red cap of Jason Tod, how he destroys the black mask mafia and other pests like a punisher, not a bad shooter, a fighting game would turn out.

D
Dеm1God 10.11.21

Green Lantern would be a good game.

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.21

But for me, the main thing is not shit

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Interestingly, those who want a game about a superman, a flash, a green fan or some other uber hero from Rocksteady, think at least a little how the game will look, what the gameplay will be, what enemies will be, how the character will develop, what kind of plot, what kind of duration?

a
a_noob_is 10.11.21

You can talk about the young superman, how he discovered his abilities little by little, but was afraid of it. Such a drama, and in the end, learn to fly and the game will end, in short, the Secret of Smallviy.

S
Sakvo 10.11.21

maksik.ussd
Yeah, and he will only be given a suit at the end, for a few minutes)))

a
a_noob_is 10.11.21

Sakvo
And the second part has not been canceled yet)))

a
a_noob_is 10.11.21

Will the events of the suicide squad take place after the BPS?

A
Arti 10.11.21

maksik.ussd
before

a
a_noob_is 10.11.21

Arti
It turns out there will be soup too?

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.21

Wulfdor
You can make very weak people and strong opponents of not-quite-people. Like Prototype, for example.

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

I really dream that it will be with the cooperative. And as for the solo ones, I would like to talk about Arrow, or Deathstroke.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

BloodRaven1986
Prototype is a god simulator, trash, he did not pretend to be something serious, and he himself is much weaker there than the same superman. And how many of these "not-quite-human opponents" will there be? And what is the plot? kill all enemies? In addition, superman and flash in the same universe together with batman and green arrow, it will be extremely strange that the enemies will be much stronger, this is absurd and not according to the long-formed canon. Or do you just want a Prototype starring Soup?

A
Arti 10.11.21

maksik.ussd
Batman will, as far as is known