3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seifer1986 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Launch problems (F1 2012)

If you have problems launching the demo or the full version of the game, please write here.

Personally, my demo doesn't start. Downloaded in incentive. The F1 2012 logo is launched first, then a black screen and throws it onto the desktop.

2010 and 2011 work without problems. But the new one does not start. I'm afraid that the full version of the game may not work :( I

installed it on the laptop Asus i3 2.53, RAM 4gb, NVidia GF 430m 1gb.
78 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirilly 10.11.21

People, help the firewood updated, but still there is an error with the hieroglyphs

f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21

Nikitos F1 2012
Get a new profile
kirilly
What are the hieroglyphs?

c
coldrexf2 10.11.21

Hello everybody! My name is Aleksey! I also faced the problem of starting the game F1 2012 for a long time! I have a laptop Lenovo G570 ATI Radeon 6370M 1Gb, 4 Gb Ram CPU - 2x 1.8 GHz,! In general, a normal laptop! So there you go! I had Windows 7 SP1! I downloaded F1 2012 - now I think I'll try a new game! And here comes the fig to me! It loads about 10 minutes, then loads the initial screen, credits and ... that's it - crashes! I installed both patches and updated the driver to the latest version - shish you, not a game! Recently on March 11th I decided to try the new Windows 8 Pro with MediaCenter! I installed, installed all the necessary drivers (I’ll say right away that I installed not 32 cue ball, but Windows 8 Pro 64x), activated, activation and validation on the site - 100%, tk. all updates have been installed! True, the drivers are only native for Windows 8! And here's happiness to me - the game loaded in less than 1 minute (and I downloaded the game from f1-mania.ru and without patches) and went like a sweetheart! In general, the flight is complete! And games (powerful games), those that slowed down on Windows 7, now fly on the G8, and not just walk! I generally keep quiet about the software - everything is fine! So, dear fans of Formula 1 and F1 2012! This is not an advertisement for the new Windows 8 Pro, but a real fact! At first, it's not entirely familiar, but you get used to it quickly (I got used to it in 1 day), and in some ways it's even more convenient - you need a desktop - get it, you need the "MetroStyle" mode - get it! Loads faster! In general, I told, and you think! Here's a simple solution to all problems! And do not be afraid so Windows 8 - the fact that they write negative about it or something else bad - do not listen! Install, see for yourself and advise others! If anyone finds this small article useful - write to me at [email protected]! Good luck gamers and F1 2012 fans!

d
dinsl 10.11.21

windows 8 x32 does not start, nothing happens at all, the process appears for a second in the task manager and that's it, I tried different repacks

t
tisonn 10.11.21

help me have the same problem as MrVanes

K
Kapranich 10.11.21

everything works on my old computer. W7x32 GeForce GT 250 1gb 4gb DDR2 .... but the laptop does not start W7x64 intel core i3 (2.1GHz, 3mb L3 cache) GeForce GT 520M, Up to 2229mb TurboCache 3gb DDR-3
Question: Why does it work on a computer, but on a Laptop -No????

c
coldrexf2 10.11.21

Now I have found a startup problem on Windows 7 64x and 32x! As it turned out, in the settings of the switchable Radeon graphics, you need to set the maximum performance mode and then the game on Windows 7 will also start in 2 counts! But I can't say anything about GeForce video cards, since I prefer Radeon cards! Who seeks will always find! That's it, dig into the settings! My game flies like a car! Good luck guys. PS - the driver does not need to be reinstalled, as some strongly recommend! Just dig into your board settings and bet on maximum performance! Happy races everyone! :)

l
lotus101 10.11.21

For those for whom the game did not react at all, it is necessary to install it on a path without Russian letters for example: C: Games Formula then the game will start 100%,
but how it starts depends on the computer itself and the repack.

L
LBJ 10.11.21

lotus101
does not help, I already put it in all possible places, even just on a disk without a folder, without any installation paths, drivers and settings for me, but the game still does not react on the laptop!
here on the computer at home everything goes smoothly, but on the laptop there is no reaction, you start to appear on pointers like an hour that is loaded and no more reaction, the clock disappears, in the task manager it shows that the process is loaded and eats 3 GB of memory, but it itself does not start in any way !
And it's not about Windows I put 4 different assemblies, all of them are the same!
so this problem has not been resolved yet!
Unfortunately(((

c
coldrexf2 10.11.21

Those who do not want to search will never find, but I have found a solution! Dig into the graphics settings! Actually, F1 2012 is better on 64 computers! I already wrote about the solution! Go for it and don't whine! And if the computers are old - what can you do!

L
LBJ 10.11.21

coldrexf2
listen to the whiner, when you have nothing to say about the case, you better shut up!
don’t make yourself the smartest, write, I don’t know how, I was somehow lucky, the atoms begin with “I wrote ...”, “who is not looking for ...” and so on. it is inappropriate to breed philosophy and show that you are smarter than everyone else! a specific question was asked, is there a specific answer? no. I gave the answer, your method IT DOESN'T WORK, I was digging through the settings, it didn’t work. And I have 7 x64. Your method doesn’t work and it’s inappropriate to show everyone how smart you are, that you did something and it went wrong with you, but all the others, both with old computers and computers, do not understand anything and do not want anything!
You say I have an old computer? You made an interesting conclusion without knowing what kind of computer I have, and if you were attentive, then I wrote about a laptop. but my laptop is far from old and by the way too. I would not call the laptop and the computer that pull the new Lara Croft on max as weak!
so dear, do not pretend to be a connoisseur and all-knowing, and even more so do not show that your opinion is the ultimate truth.
YOUR METHOD DOES NOT WORK, THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED, THE SEARCH FOR A SOLUTION CONTINUES!
here's an objective comment on your way of solving the problem, whom I helped, I'm happy for him, and if your method did not suit someone, it is inappropriate to hint at computers, laptops and the desire to do something, admit to yourself that your method may not work and you you can be wrong and not start to breed philosophy !!

g
gamer NFS 10.11.21

DANMAN308
the same garbage Windows xp

c
coldrexf2 10.11.21

LBJ, you mistook something along the way! You whiner, yes such that I will not say anything! There is a problem, the problem has not been resolved, the search continues! Advise yourself something sensible, since you yourself are so smart! It's easy to discuss other people's clues, right? I wrote how I did it, and I didn’t cut anything, but changed the settings of the video card, and I didn’t claim that this exactly solves all the problems! You read and delve into the text, and do not discuss! And you are the smartest here, but in the opposite direction! And do not argue that the game does not work on laptops! "does not respond to the laptop!
here everything goes smoothly on the computer at home" - your words! So, there are those who have it on the laptop and do not start on the PC at all! Think before chasing and discussing someone!
gamer NFS - F1 2012 will not start on Windows XP, as it is designed for Windows 7!
Here are a bunch of tips: something helped, something didn't!
Members of the forum, be respectful to each other!

l
lengame 10.11.21

I have a guess as to why the game is not working!
As mentioned above, there should be no Russian characters in the game installation directory. And one more thing that you need to fix the settings in
C: Users Username Documents My Games FormulaOne2012-hardwaresettings (copy files from previous versions of F1)
For me, during installation, in the "Documents", F1 did not appear any folders (FormulaOne2012 -hardwaresettings), I suppose that the reason for this could be that there were Russian characters in the settings directory - my "Username" is just in Russian.
And the presence of a folder in Documents My Games is fundamentally important, since it was the fix (replacement with f1 2011 files) in this folder that allowed many users to launch the game.

A
Alonso2013 10.11.21

lengame did everything as you said, but the game still did not start, and the FormulaOne2012 folder was not created in the C Administrator My Documents My Games folder. What to do???

l
lengame 10.11.21

I just wanted to say that the directory for the game should not contain Russian symbols, including the path to the folder with the documents should be in English, which will allow the game to create a folder "FormulaOne2012-hardwaresettings". To do this, you need to rewrite the username in the system with English characters. Not "Administrator" but "Administrator" The
full path is C: Users Administrator Documents My Games. After installation, the "FormulaOne2012-hardwaresettings" folder should be created. If, if this folder is present, the game still does not start, then copy the files from the same folder of the game 2011 (FormulaOne2011) into it as recommended by R2D2_v2.
Change username in:
Control Panel All Control Panel Items User Accounts Change Your Name

p
ppu 10.11.21

guys, hello!
F1 2012 does not start, splash screen appears, credits appear and the game crashes to the desktop.
Laptop Samsung NP300V4A-A01RU.
Operating system Windows 7 Home Basic (64 b), the video adapter is separated from the system one.
After the game crashes, the following warning appears: The Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7 (R) has stopped responding and has been successfully repaired.
What needs to be done for the game to start?

S
StrikeX 10.11.21

run this file https://yadi.sk/d/ybu-koabwJuM reboot, the game will start