3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ssd213 10.11.21 05:45 pm

How not to accept a social institution? (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

In general, it has developed to the point that it remains to accept only autocracy and rationalism, the rest has already been accepted. And I don’t need them, but the move will not end until I don’t accept anything from them. I didn’t find anything like that in the settings. Can you have a key combination?
Sobsno how to forcibly end the move without accepting anything and continue playing further?

version 1.0.1.141

HELP
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
madz13 10.11.21

the same question ... I can't finish my move ...

L
Lex2156 10.11.21

In my opinion, there are no other options here, only the adoption of the institute and that's it.

m
madz13 10.11.21

I have a different situevina: institutions that could be opened are open, but I was given two free openings of the institute ... that is, I have nothing to open ...

N
Navahoudanosser 10.11.21

After the last patch in the settings, before the start of the game, you can put the "deferred acceptance of the institution" - then in the game you press the right button when it pops up and it is postponed.

s
ssd213 10.11.21

Navahoudanosser
Yeah, you can, now you need to start the game again ..

B
Barlog pas 10.11.21

Navahoudanosser
For some reason this garbage does not work for me.

N
Navahoudanosser 10.11.21

Everyone: select the deferred choice of the institute, when the inscription "select the institute" appears, right-click on it.

C
Collector 10.11.21

ahahahaha. In fact, I had the same bullshit, I just doped it myself. when it asks to accept this bullshit, just right click on it and it will be canceled.))

D
Drug and money 10.11.21

Collector You're right)) It's just that it won't work like that on later versions, you just need to mark the items in the additional settings
! Cancel the mandatory acceptance of the institute !!
! Cancel mandatory acceptance of the improvement !!

L
Laniar 10.11.21

strangely something doesn't work for me although I made a delayed choice ... = (

L
Laniar 10.11.21

was able to solve the problem through the trainer by lowering culture points to 0

K
Kchtolhoo 10.11.21

You can abandon the institution if it is collected with culture points (with the right mouse), plus for this in the game options you need to check the "postpone decision-making" checkboxes.
if the institute is granted for free, then apparently in no way.
(v1, 0, 1, 511, (262623))

T
Tolyan3729 10.11.21

For such situations, I use the "ingame editor." I don’t like to cheat, but when I’ve already accepted all the institutes, and they gave you a free institute, there’s no way to complete the move. Then I save, I go into the game through the editor, remove one or two accepted institutes, I save, I go without an editor, I accept institutes and continue to enjoy the game.