3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Resetting Progress (The Crew)

Are there any efforts in this direction? Petition? A bug that can be used or a special text of a letter to technical support? Who could have reset the game? Because of this kachergi, it burns up completely. In my entire life I have seen only 1 such game, and then on the android and then a month later it was fixed. Are the developers not going to introduce a miracle button at all? who needs a reset, unsubscribe through the translator in the topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/964796-How-can-I-reset-progress/
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

I heard that some of them had their progress dumped in the result of a bug, maybe there is some kind of systematization and regularity that would cause it?

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka
progress is stored on the cloud, but about the bug in my opinion is nonsense! and the point of dropping it? if all the story missions can be completed indefinitely!

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
What's the point of going through the game at all? Maybe they should be released immediately with completely open content? Well, what would you know to go through as much as you want in any sequence. Or, for example, cars bought without the ability to sell, and what all the content has opened? Or buy add-ons or suck a paw. Logic on the verge of fantasy. It's just an awesome challenge to go through missions and tasks knowing that you can skip it at any time and on any machine. Or do you have to pretend that you are playing from the beginning and select a car and upgrades based on the task? And if, for example, I have someone from the family while I was not playing?

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31 The
bug caused the cloud saves to be reset and the stats in the game to be completely reset.

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

Selling the game at the price of aaa project and not making a reset button, it's a hand to the face. Who cares to unsubscribe in the topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/964796-How-can-I-reset-progress?p=11564423#post11564423 The more posts there are, the greater the chance to deploy them to us face, not ass.

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka,
as I understand it, did you pass the game? The meaning of THE CREW is not to pass the plot tasks, but to drive PVP and the summit! and the last one about the plot, this is just an introduction to the world of the game!

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
Don't need a button? Need not. Then it makes sense for me to prove that I don't need it either, because “you think that the main thing in the game is pvp and samit. therefore, I believe that the employer should not give you money.

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka
okay, I'm not going to persuade you! write petitions for this button, but I personally will be offended if I accidentally press it and all the cars and specs will be reset, since I bought everything a long time ago! You can better advise what to buy, so that in PVP it was easier to drive?

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
I'm not interested in pvp, there are more interesting products for this. Bought only for the purpose of tuning cars and single.

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka
bought for THE CREW ??? a game that constantly requires an internet connection and is declared as a multiplayer racing game, hmm! then you didn't guess 100%, but on the other hand, what prevents you from finding a sequence of single tasks on the Internet and going through them! Plus, complete the tasks of the groupings, but you can only make spare parts and earn a normal dough in PVP!

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
It's very hard to talk to you my God, some wows play only for the sake of a single. But I have to suffer shit and reinvent the wheel, instead of their programmer writing 15 lines of code in an hour and making a button. Enough to write what you see the meaning of the game and why do you think it is bought. Resetting progress is as adequate as adjusting the resolution in a game. Or let's all subsequent games will be released only in fhd and no less, and we will answer any requests to make a different resolution, but then you will not see all the wonderful things in the game, the game positioned itself as a next gene, why does it need 1280 720. Once again I will write to you, if the button is not necessary for you, then you are mistaken with the topic. I have at least already counted about 200 topics in the incentive and on the yubisoft website, not counting any mail responses.

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka
listen yes it is not I who see the meaning of this game as such, but the developers! Imagine someone painted a picture, you looked and said shit, but here you need to paint on something or erase, then it will be right and beautiful in your opinion! I shouldn't have bought THE CREW, in fact it's your problem that you stupid so!

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
Very bold try thinner. And then I start to podtikat from the monitor already.

i
igoryok31 10.11.21

Igor Khalyavka
caught up right? what am I talking about! Well, okay, then at the expense!

I
Igor Khalyavka 10.11.21

igoryok31
Of course I caught up, Troll should not be fed. Otherwise, I'll still hear tons of game about how I don't need to reset progress.