3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Legendary lords. Assumptions. (Total War: Warhammer)

We already know the list of lords, but will they be in the game at the same time? Or, choosing one, we will not see the other in the current campaign. Judging by the description, option 2, but more interesting as with computers in the campaign, will the main lord be chosen randomly at the start of the campaign, or will they both? We will wang.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 10.11.21

JIord22222
It seems like they said: at the start, a faction is selected: Empire, Dwarves, Greenskins or Vampires, and in it there is one of the lords - each has its own campaign. The one you chose is the main one, the second one is the spare. And the main one activates a branch of quest battles for unique artifacts and animals. It turns out that the game can be played 8 times.

J
JIord22222 10.11.21

Mantykora
means I missed this news, that is, if I, for example, take an empire and choose a balthazar, then Karl Franz will appear only in diplomacy? If yes, then it's really good, because then there will be not 8 but 10 options - about chaos, do not forget it is given to us for pre-order). And by the way, this does not cancel my question, about the lords of AI. For example, I take an empire, but there are still wamps, chaos orcs and dwarfs - will they have a lord randomly or will they both?

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

JIord22222
Perhaps the second legendary lord will also be controlled by the player. Just like a general.
There will be all legendary lords on the map, and most likely, each will control their starting territory. After all, all the factions are fragmented. It's just that the player himself will play the role of one of these lords - out of 10 options. And then unite the lands, kill the rest of the lords, or (maybe) convince them to join in the fight against a common enemy ...

J
JIord22222 10.11.21

Mantykora
All legendary lords will be on the map.
Was there such news somewhere or do you suppose so?

M
Mantykora 10.11.21

JIord22222
In the video "Gameplay for the Empire" on the map at the same time Balthazar and Franz.

J
JIord22222 10.11.21

Mantykora
thanks for the tip, I haven't seen this video - it just answers the question of the topic)

V
Virden868 10.11.21

By the way, and they will show the chaos race, what is an addition to the game, so far available only with pre-order? Simply, I bought it last year and see many different videos about the races of the game, but nothing about them at all = (