3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fusei 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Bug: two swords in one slot. Help solve the problem. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everybody. In general, the problem is this: the silver sword is placed in the slot of the steel and steel in the same place. Both swords function in-game. That is, you can get them and use them accordingly. Maybe someone came across. Help solve the problem. Game version 1.12.1. Installed 4 modifications:

1) error script compilation FIX (
Mod error) 2) Cheat-Mod / Cheat-Mode (All Active Skills - All Skills are active)
3) Disable Hair Works on Geralt's head (with NexusMods)
4) Hud Positioning and Scale (with NexusMods)

A trainer is also used:
Trainer (+18) [1.12] [64 Bit] {Baracauda}

More precisely, one of its functions:

"Always win the game of gwent"

That's all. I hope you'll give me a hand. Thank you in advance.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mavladiy1988 10.11.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
What answer do you want to see?) Remove mods, disable trainer)

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
Remove them on figs these mods, perhaps the whole jamb in them.

F
Fusei 10.11.21

Mavladiy1988
Andrey210388
It would be so simple - I would not create a topic.) The trainer turned off, the mods were turned off and deleted completely, it was rolled back to the previous saves.) But the problem remained.) I do not need assumptions, but an answer from people who know that do.) But thank you for your attention.)

w
wolfhound 10.11.21

I have the same garbage, but only if the trainer from the barracuda is turned on.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

The version, as I understand it, is a torrent. The compilation fix does not need to be used at all, never. The script simply confuses the compilation itself, it is not known what happens there later. Remove all trainers! Then you can try to write a new game - if everything is normal with swords, then alas and oh, this whole topic got into saves.

R
Richards 10.11.21

The game is already with bugs))). So any excess will show them even more, for me, then the merchants do not want to show the goods, then I go to the merchant, buy, leave the dialogue and find myself generally close to another, which is far away, once a club accidentally equipped when changing weapons moved then into the hand then back behind the back to the steel sword when reaching the sword)), the save helped load the last one, NPCs go around in circles)), the blacksmith who did not want E to appear above his head for dialogue at all, meditation helped, once it rained a few game days, loading helped))), but it seems like nothing serious)))

Once again, I fought with two wyverns near the cave, one was accidentally near the cave and was sucked in, when trying to get out back it crashes and runs can not get out at the entrance, I fought for a long time since there was a small level and there was such a mean, one killed, and the other there runs back and forth, damn kapets)))). I had to score and load the save and bring down something else to do, but the time was wasted ((

m
merser986 10.11.21

Had the same problem when using tables for CheatEngine "Always Win Gwent". In the case of tables, everything was solved simply. The option "always win in gwent" had to be enabled only when playing gwent, and after winning, this option should be turned off immediately. With the option enabled, both swords were in the same cell, and if the option was disabled, everything became as usual. Try turning gwent winnings on and off after winning.

F
Fusei 10.11.21

merser986
This helped.) When loading the save, two swords were in one slot, turned on the trainer option, started playing gwent, won, turned off the option, returned to the world and everything fell into place.) Thank you.)

E
Estus 10.11.21

Is it the norm that sometimes the slot of the silver sword is empty in my Steam and Roach does not run at a gallop? I restart the game and everything becomes fine. Every time it gets boring to re-enter. I play without trainers, if anything.

F
Fusei 10.11.21

wolfhound
It was because of him that this happened, I just did not think that the option to win in gwent could cause such a bug even with the trainer disabled, it seemed like unrelated things.) But the question was still resolved.) Everything turned out to be easier than I thought, it was only necessary to observe subsequence.)

F
Fusei 10.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, as long as the pirate.) The compilation fix did not interfere in any way for 40 hours of the game, that is, no bugs were noticed, but the trainer gave me inconvenience.) The saves are fine.)

M
Mavladiy1988 10.11.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
you can set an easy level in the settings for gwent, and in principle you will not need a coach.

r
requital-47 10.11.21

Probably I will repeat, but this bug occurs when the option is turned on to win in gwent when disconnected, everything falls into place and I apologize for writing without punctuation marks

F
Fusei 10.11.21

Mavladiy1988
I don't like the gwent.) The good old bones were better, but the quest needs to be completed.) So I accelerated the execution process.)

f
furkot 10.11.21

delete all mods completely and trainers, return all files to the haks folder if deleted, restore the old scripts folder if changed. Then you put this mod and drink the resal potion (you can also use the console) - maybe it will help. And yes, after removing all the mods, your scripts should be loaded on a new one, if you do not resurrect then the trouble ...
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/993/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww.nexusmods.com% 2Fwitcher3% 2Fajax% 2Fmoddescription% 2F% 3Fid% 3D993% 26preview% 3D & pUp = 1

F
Fierce_55R 10.11.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
I played gwent on medium difficulty and lost 15 times for the entire passage, the most difficult thing was with one of the rivals (randomly) in the gwent tournament, it is there that you lose most often, everything else is passed the first time with a competent selection of cards in deck and the timely collection of these same cards, why are there trainers at all? the task is easily performed without them!

F
Fusei 10.11.21

furkot
The problem has already been resolved, but thanks.)

F
Fusei 10.11.21

SiberianSpy55
SiberianSpy55 wrote: with proper selection of cards in the deck and timely collection of these same cards,
I don't want to do this, I don't like gwent, the main thing for me is to do this quest.) I wrote.) Why convince otherwise?) I'm not saying, that gwent is a bad or difficult game, I say that personally I do not like it and I want to pass it as quickly as possible.)

F
Fierce_55R 10.11.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
In the second part of the Witcher, during the passage, I generally scored on the game of dice, and I didn't care whether the task was hanging there or not, the plot and its key decisions were important to me. In the third Witcher, it makes sense to complete the entire card branch if you have a lick (for the sake of achievements, for example), and so forget about this task, delete the trainers and enjoy the plot. The game already has enough bugs.

U
Utfel 14.05.22

the same garbage, the game is a steam license, I don’t use trainers and mods too. Equip 2 swords for 1 slot