3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rex dark 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Optimizing your PC game! (Dragon's Dogma)

Downloaded the repack installed everything goes at high fps stable 45 sometimes drawdowns up to 35 optimon shikardos in general! Computer parameters i3 4005u 1.7 Ghz 1.7Ghz RAM 4 giga video card Amd radeon hd8670m Windows 8!
11 Comments
Sort by:
_
_NS_ 10.11.21

Rex Dark
Who is the repack from? Is there a Russian language, at least subtitles?

V
Vert 10.11.21

I advise you to install the latest firewood, otherwise I also had 45 FPS on the GTX970 with drawdowns up to 30, I sinned on optimization, but I updated the driver and it became 60 FPS stable at ultra settings.

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

Rex Dark
Hmm, sadness. I thought the PC version would be translated for the release. The repack wanted to download it to check the optimization of the game (demos are not released), and how it will behave on my hardware. And then the Russian language is not expected. Now I definitely won't buy it.

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

Vitaly Yaroslavtsev
what's the point in firewood if they are without the support of this game.

V
Vert 10.11.21

Shimuto
all the same, some firewood works better with the game, others do not. On the old driver (359), the game sagged, and this is on the GTX970. At 361 everything is fine.

L
Lupine Vaskeldin 10.11.21

stable 60 fps at maximum speed. The graphonium was not particularly delivered, but the picture is pretty nice

I
Ihmisixsixsix 10.11.21

The game is on sale on my stump, so there are current friezes sometimes.

R
Rex dark 10.11.21

Translation will be but not soon!

G
GazTen 10.11.21

_Y_ We
also translated the console version, and now the translation from the console has been "ported to the port". The translation itself is currently being tested, and we expect it to come out only in the summer.

S
Sanya_Baks 10.11.21

optimization pleased, even on my Athlon X2 6000+ with 2 GB of RAM

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

there is no optimization, the beginning on my profile system goes stably at 60 fps at all max, then as the beach begins, the fps sinks to 40, playing at 40 fps is uncomfortable, while the toy does not completely load either percent or vidyahu