3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venokat 10.11.21 05:52 pm

Community chat! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell the people how to write to the party chat, or to other chats, otherwise I can only write to the general one ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

/ g

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Ivan Bystrov
I don't understand what / g means, these are two different characters! on g I have grenades "/" I press nothing happens? tell me in more detail. I can only write to enter in the general chat! but in the team in any way!

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

adikus1
so press enter and write / g or / p in the chat, if you are in a group, the team chat is activated

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Ivan Bystrov
Now it's clear! thanks a lot!

F
FatherFreeman 10.11.21

I have a bit cooler. In the game, the chat does not allow me to write (at least, being in a group of 2 people, I could not write anything to my friend. I had to use the Steam chat, which is not very convenient (especially in the technical assignment)
PS hah ... Now the question is, how can I find out about these damn / g and / p in the game itself? I don’t remember anything about changing the channel. which practice in such games was not?: D

V
Venokat 10.11.21

good, and other chats, it will be useful for everyone to know !! who knows ?

V
Vuqar1992 10.11.21

To whisper
"/ w Nikigroka" put a space between w and the player's nickname, then another space and write. Player's nickname DO NOT need to be quoted
/ w Nazfir Hi

F
FatherFreeman 10.11.21

Just in case, if anyone did not know (because he himself faced this). If you suddenly need to return to the general chat, then write / 1
In general, it will be extremely useful if more experienced ones indicate all kinds of chat commands, because Yubisoft's autists were too lazy to indicate at least in the tips about this> =