3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U238 10.11.21 05:54 pm

All possible animals with their characteristics. (Fallout Shelter)

Good day! Happy New Year) The idea of ​​the theme is simple - we throw screenshots of all our animals here, but if your animal has already repeated with the previous one, but differs in characteristics (for example, + 20% to experience and + 30% to experience), then download the screen only if if the characteristic is higher. If there are more than 20, I will edit the screenshots and add them to the header under the spoiler. Why do I personally need this? Well, firstly, I wonder what characteristics these dogs and cats can improve, and secondly I use a little trick: I get a lunchbox with a beast (for tasks), I save it in the cloud, load it through bluestacks on my computer and open it. If I don't like the characteristics, I reload this save and open it after a while. After several attempts, you can achieve the desired result)
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
U238 10.11.21

Spoiler

C
Caesars 10.11.21

I collected all the animals a long time ago, almost all of them have different stats, even the same ones have different names and a whole bunch of them is going to, which you will be tired of flipping through)

All pets. only without stat, everything is clear there.
Spoilerhttp: //pix.playground.ru/856864/66904/

E
Evgeny Chernikov 10.11.21

it's strange that the developers did not gash the Rex from Vegas)

U
U238 10.11.21

Clearly, thanks for the info) then you can close the topic)

K
Koliostroba 10.11.21

Here is the poodle Lord Puffington.
Note: it increases happiness by one unit, so it can even drop to 10% with it. In this case, it must be taken away and given again - happiness will rise to 100.

K
Koliostroba 10.11.21

s
sookkoob 10.11.21

+ 98% - I have never had such a thing ...

s
sookkoob 10.11.21

I'm going to get pregnant right now))

s
sookkoob 10.11.21

This is what a child was born if mom has a dog Bandit