3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Joystick (Arcania: Gothic 4)

Does this game support game pad controls?
If so, how to do it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
1gastat1 10.11.21

I have a fall from boxing, everything is fine, but it's easier for me with a mouse

b
biuyck 10.11.21

how to disable the xbox 360 gamepad (or at least vibro)

u
urko 10.11.21

biuyck
For Windows xp
C: Documents and Settings user My documents ArcaniA - Gothic 4
Open file in notepad
InputSettings.xml
Set to false
Attribute name = "forcefeedback_enabled" type = "bool" value = "false"
invert the movement immediately Y-axis

1 Owned 1 10.11.21

When I use a gamepad, the cursor is in the menu and the gamepad cannot be controlled, does anyone else have such a problem?

I
IGRGRK 10.11.21

To control the cursor, you need to turn on control like X-Box.
How to do it:

Gothic 4 Arcania has an expanded menu that allows you to enter cheat commands and manage hidden game settings. To use this menu in the game, you need to do the following -

you have to find and open the file with notepad - "Input.xml". It is located where all your saves are - in "My Documents / ArcaniA - Gothic 4 /" (or for XP the full path is "C: / Documents and Settings / username / My Documents / ArcaniA - Gothic 4 Input.xml") ...

After that, just go to the very end of the file and before the last line - insert a block of code to get something like this:

Input command = "cheat menu"
Key code = "41" /
Activation type = "

/ Inputs

Next, save the file, close the notebook and go to the game. The menu can be called only after loading the save or starting a new game by pressing the key - ^ (or ~ (tilde). After opening the menu, you will see three tabs on which there will be several options that can be changed.

On the first tab there will be a setting to enable XBox control Then, when using the gamepad, there will be no problems.
PS: if you are too lazy to edit yourself, you can simply download and replace the file http://www.playground.ru/cheats/42937/

B
Baguvixm 10.11.21

Thanks - everything works great!

c
cobra10x 10.11.21

And how to adjust the speed of rotation of the sticks, because if you turn on the gamepad in the console, then you can't go into the settings from it, the game immediately crashes.