3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Great game when to wait Darksiders 3 (Darksiders 2)

Hello everyone
The history of this game is rather sad - games of the Darksiders line.
Initially, it was made by one developer, then the rights to develop the 2nd part of THQ
Darksiders d were transferred to the target - mega Pampezny thing, the plot is amazing and most of all I liked the intersection with biblical themes
The first and second parts turned out to be excellent - after the release of the 2nd part, the company said that the rest of the horsemen of the apocalypse will be developed for the sales of the 2nd part.
The first part was released in 2010 on the 2nd of 2012, an interval of 2 years in the courtyard of 2016, 4 years have passed since the last release.
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

Malice
Yeah, too, just read this that in 2013 it closed but the
rights were sold to some European developer
who later released the game on PS4

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

K
KrolikAlkogolik 10.11.21

Vladimir Gold
Nordic Games got the rights.

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

KrolikAlkogolik
and what is development info ?

A
Alexey_TapOk 10.11.21

As in other similar cases, you just have to wait.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

I think at E3 they will announce

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

In these games I really like puzzles. I would like more games like this

K
KrolikAlkogolik 10.11.21

Vladimir Gold
Well, last year
http://www.igromania.ru/news/564098/Prodyuser_Nordic_Games_podtverdil_razrabotku_Darksiders_3.htm

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
Is there anything in this game that you might not like? Divine music, flawlessly emphasizing the beauty of the world of angels, demons, creators and the dead) Sharpened combat, interesting enemies, a balanced number of loot and enemies, a user-friendly interface, even the voice acting in the game is pleasant. And what is the design in the game, memorable characters ... This is an ideal game - because the only drawback in it is that you want everything more and longer =) Great and soulful fantasy. We must believe that such masterpieces should not be lost ...

M
Mantikora713 10.11.21

promised first in the fall of 2015, then after the release of the remastering of the second part, and now ... the demon knows them when (

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

LightHOwUSE wrote:
Is there anything about this game that you might not like?
Lots of everything, yeah. A dull combat game, which is still not enough (there is not enough combat in a slasher, even funny), artificially dulled with the help of dull puzzles and no less dull acrobatic sketches, "RPG elements" attached through the back seat, a bland plot, again thinly smeared along an artificially prolonged passage ,

LightHOwUSE wrote:
This is the perfect game
This is a very mediocre action adventure game with disgusting level design and weak storyline.

M
Mantikora713 10.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
And what have you forgotten on the forum of this "ordinary action adventure", let me ask you

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

Mantikora713 Sign
: "No fans are not allowed to enter" sour forgot to hang out.

P
Playersaharan 10.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Normal combat there. And where is it not enough?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

Playersaharan
Compare the time spent fighting with the time spent solving puzzles and acrobatics.

P
Playersaharan 10.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
And the result will not be in favor of puzzles, yeah. Acrobatics in the game are about 30 percent of the total gameplay, while fighting 50-55%.

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
This is a very ordinary action adventure game with a disgusting level design and a weak storyline.
Himself like this: D

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

I'm looking
for information on relez straight
, but they can't bury him

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

And all the labyrinth passed ???))