3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oyota 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Masterpiece Small Durability (Mad Max)

I pumped the armor to the maximum and the masterpiece is destroyed after three small collisions. For comparison, the buggy has a lot more durability. It is impossible to participate in car battles with two or more opponents with such durability. When they ram, almost half of my life is taken away, and when I am with the most powerful lattice, I am quite sensitive. At the beginning of the game, I used a trainer for the indestructibility of a car. Maybe because of this now the machine is cardboard?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Purple giraffe 10.11.21

Cars from the "Garbage" region are really dangerous for the Masterpiece. It is not felt that he is the pinnacle of creation. But you have thunders ... No need to ram, shoot at the enemy from afar.

A
Aleksandr77701 10.11.21

How do you play in general. I went through the whole game without putting armor on the masterpiece, I only put everything on speed. The car was smashed at most 5 times in the whole game. And you are also cheaters. What's the fun of playing with a cheat? explain

V
Vano_Strelok 10.11.21

In general, I put armor of the second level, ram 3 and an amulet for strength. The wheelbarrow had a high damage rate, and the cutters were still powerful at the beginning of the passage ... There, in fact, armor does not save much from damage. It is better to be mobile and have good controllability and voila - the enemy often does not even have the opportunity to hit you, and you have already managed to turn around to ram into the bochin.
And another tip - take the body "Shavelface" (It seems like the name, it looks like a mustang) It has small dimensions and great maneuverability.

A
Aleksandr77701 10.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Maybe a turn. That's when you grow up and then you will understand that cheats are bad !!! Games are made to play and pass, collect little things.

M
Mad_Grox 10.11.21

Vanek_Assassin
In terms of maneuverability, they are all the same

V
Vano_Strelok 10.11.21

Groxgrip
Don't tell ...