3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex333555 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Power armor bonuses. There is such a mod (Fallout 4)

I think many were pissed off that in power armor you lost bonuses from clothes and legendary armor. It is clear that the armor is bulky and negates the bonuses for agility, perception, strength ... well, you can not even stutter about charisma in such a tin can. But I want to. And I was lucky to find a mod that allows
UNnaked Power Armor
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6977/?
Mod summarizes stat and legendary bonuses. That is, having +3 agility from clothes, wearing power armor, you will save them. As well as a bonus for reducing the value of VPBX, running speed, etc.
In order for the mod to work, you need to activate the steepness level 1 perk (And so that other mods do not change it). In theory, the mod also summarizes the armor, but the author is a cool hardcore player and recognizes only "cut" power armor with a maximum protection of 400 and above this value there will be no increase.
So shake the saw off your "collectible" armor and stock up on nuclear blocks!
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Well, in general, everything is logical in the game, what difference does it make to you if you are inside a tin can? Agility, Charisma and so on - everything logically comes to naught.
And if you look at the equipment, in fact you put on a different armor.
In general, cheating is everything.