3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stovburenko 10.11.21 05:54 pm

PhysX System Software (Mass Effect 2)

I decided to replay Mass effect, installed everything ok, I launch the launcher, I press to play and he writes to me.
Failed to initialize the physical one for the system. Please make sure you have the newest version of PhysX System Software installed.
I climb onto the disk, I click the launcher, I accepted the conditions, and then in the installer window only the word Text and hide from below. The process does not go any further I press to hide the installation is disrupted. And then everything goes according to the old plan.
There is a Windows 7 video card AMD
Help please.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

download PhysX System Software the latest or full driver for nvidi (it will not work itself, but PhysX will be if not Windows Vista) -
although in theory, if you have dragon ug2 working, then the masses should (Mass effect 1 or 2?)
if nothing helped try to clear the driver sweeper registry (the entire nvidi directory) - for example, as a last resort, look for the old PhysX (it seems that 2 masses worked for me with metro 33 mafia)

S
Seryozha Chuprov 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
PhysX

S

I can’t join the game Mass effect 2

S

I press the launcher to play and he writes to me
Failed to initialize the physical one for the system. Please make sure you have the newest version of PhysX System Software installed.

n
nickSIA 10.11.21

Seryozha Chuprov
So install it, they chewed for you.
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/physx-9.15.0428-driver-ru.html
In the driver settings, set: GPU - PhysX.