3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirill.91 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Is it possible to expand the edition to the game of the year? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good afternoon, today I was looking through the origin and I had such a question - is it possible to expand the existing standard edition of the Inquisition to the game of the year with an additional discount? For games of some other developers, I have met such an opportunity, maybe there is one here too? I just think that since I have already purchased the main version of the game, then the extended edition, in theory, should be cheaper, because I already have the original. In principle, at the moment, the game of the year itself is cheaper than buying all the add-ons separately, due to this, from 500 to 1000 rubles are won. And if you also enter a promo code, then the game is even cheaper - 1700 rubles. But in my opinion it is still a bit expensive for a few additions, so I hope that you can save a little more by expanding the edition, although I doubt that such a function exists. Maybe,
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 10.11.21

I remembered the case with blizzards. I had the Third Diablo on my curling iron and after a while the Reaper of Souls DLC came out ... and what do you think made it possible to update your version by purchasing DLC ​​at a discount? No, full price. Basically I bought one level for the price of the game. And the original could be thrown in the trash. This is Yankee buddy ... commerce is in their blood. Want game of the year? Forgive.

E
Evgeny Chernikov 10.11.21

Better punish them for their greed and download the pirate Game of the Year)

r
romero52 10.11.21

Look at the account better, I bought it for 100r somewhere. The pirate saves are working. Walk quickly and to the side. And with the money you saved, buy flowers for your mother

k
kirill.91 10.11.21

Yes, I also think that this is most likely the case, it's just a toad strangling) I thought about replaying the game on a brand new vidyah, with ultra settings, I decided to look at how much the add-ons (which, by the way, mostly came out a long time ago). and I see that on average they cost 900 rubles. As I distorted, the edition of the year is cheaper, but still there is no desire to re-buy the game and end up paying 3500 for it. Probably I’ll just spit on this business, I doubt that these dlsishki are worth their money. Vaughn, the notorious witcher cost me all the add-ons for just 1300, and there the quality of the add-ons is probably higher (for all my love for DA, even though to be honest, it only holds on to the good old DAO, and the continuation is not particularly pleasing. more because of nostalgia for the first part).

s
shadow326 10.11.21

An important plot addition to the Stranger, and the rest to the furnace)

M
Master ken 10.11.21

You can download DLS for licenses and play offline with DLS unlocker, and you will get all the achievements.

2000Arsen 10.11.21

Master Ken
Listen, if you can, you can drop the links to the latest version of the DLS, and the unlocker itself, otherwise I can't find it.