3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21 06:05 pm

After reinstalling Windows, the saving disappeared (Fallout 4)

Yesterday I installed a new motherboard and power supply unit, after which the old Windows stopped working, and after reinstalling it I lost all the save, please help me, I played about 24 hours and I don't want to lose it all
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordHaroumont 10.11.21

How can I help you?)

L
Lisstoman 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
And what? Lost your saves to amesta with Windows

K
Kado_Higa 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
Either start the game again, or download someone else's save ... there is no other way ...

d
deco 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
saves in the "documents" were! cleaned the C drive, cleaned the "documents" too!

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

deco
Where exactly were you?

S
Sefferot89 10.11.21

My Documents / Games / Fallout 4 / Saves

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
Ha-ha-ha .. A funny joke.
You need to think about such things BEFORE. That's what prevented you from making backups of the saves of the games you play? By the way, I have a US where ALL game info, saves, mods, patches, utilities, etc. merge.

b
boneless pizza 10.11.21

More like fat trolling.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

The person does not know how to back up the saves, especially since this must be done when reinstalling Windows, the person is a user of the PG, the person has created a Temko on the PG, the person has a feathered nickname. It seems that people began to rapidly gain weight.

k
klaus7777777 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
For the future, transfer all important files from the C disk to a flash drive, or to a disk that you will not farm

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
What did you want? Saves on the C drive, and the Windows are in the same place

H
Half-Person 10.11.21

AHAHAH 24 hours is not that much. The saves are stored in documents, and when you demolished the Windows and then demolished the saves, remember almost all the game saves are stored on the C drive. And before you demolish the Windows, discard them. Well, of course, there is also Steam with a cloud of saves.

k
koliakolia62 10.11.21

and suddenly the folder Windovs.old was saved

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

koliakolia62
I deleted it myself

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
I did not expect that after the change of mother Windows would fly off, And at the expense of the feathered one, This is my surname (http://vk.com/kpa6o_iskatel) through VK I registered because I was too lazy through the soap

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

klaus7777777
I repeat once again, I did not know that after reinstalling my mother, Windows will fly off

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

Maybe someone can throw off the saves from the place where you need to kill the hunter, just so that there is a persian chick, the guy does not have red color and freckles

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

Half-Person
There would be a license, I would not write here
And to buy it I have no money, And even if I did, I would not put it down, since I live in Belarus and the terminals have not been working here for almost a year

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Ilya Petushok
Sorry, bro, at the expense of the surname, it turned out stupid.

I
Ilya Petushok 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Not really, I'm used to it =)