3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
19_Alexandr_84 10.11.21 06:05 pm

who is for the buses of the USSR and the Russian Federation (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I would like to see buses from the USSR and modern buses from the Russian Federation
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandrkristi 10.11.21

Yes, I completely agree with you

A
Andriy Ukraina 10.11.21

would be cool. funny video rarity

A
Aleksandrkristi 10.11.21

Only when it will be done is unknown

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

In traffic on Russian maps, nothing would look very good, especially since old people still run around somewhere :))

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

Aleksandrkristi
Will do if any of the modders are interested in this.

A
Aleksandrkristi 10.11.21

I think they would have made me think many would have an interest

t
topgeran-Sanya KZ 10.11.21

I am for this mod

19_Alexandr_84 10.11.21

Yes, only they will do it on new versions, and I have 1.21.12s mods there, I have a lot of mods, so I don't update.

u
uncle Lyokha63 10.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
and you saw our roads somewhere in this game?

V
Vyacheslav Kolchenko 10.11.21

It would be nice

S
Sergei Mindrescu 10.11.21

It would be just fine

T
TheRealStalker 10.11.21

cawka84
I am not against such a mod only on one condition - if you play with this mod on the map of Ukraine, Russia with Europe turned off, since I think that CCCP transport in Europe is well ... not very

s
sowa 59 10.11.21

Buses are very much needed: Lazy, LiaZy, etc. After all, we have one homeland, and memory cannot be erased.

n
niknor2017 10.11.21

Yes! With this thought, I suppose All residents of the Russian Federation and the Near Abroad Agree!
Ps: If the people were not greedy, but became kinder to the Middle East, then there were a lot of Video Tutorials on Modeling Cars in Traffic, etc. WE Could See.

G
GV-2 10.11.21

By the way ... Note that there are very few bus simulators. And to those that are, there are a lot of questions. For example, a German sim ... Of course, everything is very high quality, but ... It's so far-fetched! To get under way, you need to use almost the entire keyboard! And the game world is quite limited.
There is also "Road to buses!" But this is generally primitive and old-fashioned.
And on the basis of ETS, it was quite possible to build a cool bus simulator! Without unnecessary bells and whistles! If you want - go for a drive in any city ... Or plot your own route. Tired of it? Go on intercity bus transportation!
In principle, our modders are pretty cunning and experienced guys! They may well create a mod where a couple of warehouses in the city will be replaced by bus stations. And there are not so many brands of buses ... LAZ, LIAZ, IKARUS, PAZ (from ours) ... And from the "Europeans" only Volva Mercy and Scania can be considered. Well, also KIA, are widespread ...
In a sense - a bus simulator, it would be even more interesting than a cargo one. On a truck, you just go from point A to point B, and on a bus - you need to make stops, drop off and annoy passengers, make technical parking! More variety!

19_Alexandr_84 10.11.21

GV-2
totally agree with you it would be cool to see something like that !!!!!

G
GV-2 10.11.21

In principle, modders may object: They say, there are no schemes left, no photos of the cabins' salons ... They say, it is not known for certain how they looked.
This is solvable! People can go to museums and take pictures of everything they need! And then, share your images!

19_Alexandr_84 10.11.21

Yes, in principle, in the net you can find photos of all Soviet buses, but the fact that there are only Volvo Scania Mercians and, moreover, this is repeated, well, it’s no good, there are very few bus simulators, and besides, they are full of glitch lags and the graphics suffer a lot. Well, just a kapets cartoon and here is a high-quality graph of everything that would go for a ride on buses, I agree, even as well as to carry goods from point a to point b only on their own USSR and the Russian Federation !!!

G
GV-2 10.11.21

By the way ... Since they started talking about antiquity ... I just can't understand ... What kind of mania is this, to make mods for the same cars? For example: made by DAF - well done! Then, improved - well done! Then, they fixed it - gorgeous! Then they painted it - great! Then, it comes to delirium, they installed the wheels from the F-1 and lowered the frame ... What about the fig? What would turn the simulator into a banal racing car? But that's what NFS is for!
And now, they are perverted, over the cars! What is the interest?
But, to make a high-quality mod for GAZ-51, GAZ-52, Gaz-66, ZIL-130, Colchis, IFA, Skoda, Robur ...
It's the same with buses, mods are the same - as many as you like! Only, they are of little interest to anyone, because they are monotonous! And you will not find those willing to play "classics"!