3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kurpanbey 10.11.21 06:05 pm

Alien Corpses (XCOM 2)

In the first mission, where the Archon appears, the corpses did not gather after completing the task, now after each mission everything but the corpses gets to the base, what is the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 10.11.21

In missions where evacuation takes place, trophies are not collected. What stupidity.

B
Brashnashla 10.11.21

Hirok
but it is logical when everyone runs away from the enemy with screams and hooting, not for trophies

H
Hirok 10.11.21

Brashnashla
Well, yes, but almost all missions are accompanied by the task "kill them all".

v
vidgin 10.11.21

Hirok
in missions with evacuation, you can collect trophies that drop from killed enemies (those trophies that can be picked up from the ground). Or do you suggest evacuating with the corpses?

H
Hirok 10.11.21

vidgin
For example: kill or capture a VIP . You take out everyone, including reinforcements. There are no enemies, I don't want to collect them. Another thing is that due to losses, or for some other reason, there is a deliberate evacuation, and not provided for by the assignment.

v
vidgin 10.11.21

Hirok
Um, evacuation is logically justified in the game. It says that the air corridor will close right now and the ranger will not be able to pick you up. The air corridor is a free flight. Alien fighters will arrive or air defenses will be connected, and that's it, the ranger will be shot down. Or do you propose to leave the XCOM detachment in place so that they continue to shoot aliens, fighters there to infinity? Like, the cartridges are endless, so you don't endlessly shoot yourself)

H
Hirok 10.11.21

vidgin
This is already fucked up. Considering that half of the content was removed from the original (yes, interrogations of aliens, I'm talking about you), and the lack of trophy collection during the evacuation, it looks like a stretching campaign time.

v
vidgin 10.11.21

Hirok
well, call it what you want, you can fuck it ... But this is consistent with the logic of the game. HSOM conducts a guerrilla war and cannot enter into open confrontation with the main forces of the enemy. Therefore, he inflicts pinpoint strikes and dumps if there is a likelihood of large reinforcements or the absence of an air corridor. Again, I repeat, if you remember that this is a partisan war, then everything is authentic.

H
Hirok 10.11.21

vidgin
Uh-huh. But there are no stealth missions, no intelligible use of repeaters. The Resistance is generally not representing anything other than cargo and SOMETIMES preventing Advent operations.

H
HorvaT_G 10.11.21

Now it dawned on me why I could not open the fur! Well, all the missions with Advent mechs were evacuation missions. At least they would have warned.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 10.11.21

And I kept racking my brains about what kind of henna (trophies are not going to be collected) I thought because of the mods the bug deleted his game reinstalled everything to no purpose, but it turns out to be so conceived BRED SIMPLY!

i
industradamus 10.11.21

Thomas Sevchenko
and what is nonsense interesting? I'm just wondering how you would collect the corpses of aliens when you need to urgently evacuate with VIP when enemy reinforcements are on the way