3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rallod 10.11.21 06:05 pm

Can I turn off the music in the game? (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

I read all the topics, did not find one, I decided to create it.
Is there any way to turn off the music in the game?
Or reduce the sound at least, in the game settings there is only the general volume and that's it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 10.11.21

I can't stand the musical accompaniment in any game, but you have to think it over, don't turn off the music in the settings! ..

Z
Zertal X 10.11.21

Lol, any game has a "Music" slider in the detailed settings.
And the one who does not tolerate music in games is a moron. Sorry, but it is. Games recently not ah, but the soundtrack is good.

j
jeorje 10.11.21

Zertal X
, please post a screen with settings and sliders that turn off the music in this game, be so kind .. do you think that any warrior, in the process of mowing crowds of disagreeing points of view or sneaking past enemy posts, enjoys cool Mouzon in headphones ? lol, I'm sorry if I express some doubts about your mental usefulness and maturity, and say that only snotty losers can start being rude for no reason at all, being sure that their thin spine will not be broken for them ..

S
Sergey Lamekhov 10.11.21

rallod
To disable background music in the game Call of Duty Ghosts - you need to go along the path C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common Call of Duty Ghosts (with the standard installation of the steam program) and delete the soundfile1.pak file, soundfile59.pak and soundfile62.pak. Everything.