3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X-Ray01 10.11.21 06:05 pm

Does not start, crashes and again climbs the laucher (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

After starting, the black screen then the game closes and the game launcher starts again, and the patch was installed and tried without a patch, maybe anyone knows what the problem might be?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Arkham 10.11.21

X-Ray01, has the game worked before? Installed additional software, drivers?

X
X-Ray01 10.11.21

Mr. Arkham
yes, I have 10 ka, most likely therefore, on the Internet they write that many do not go to sevens and ten, and even more likely, the drivers are all fine

M
Mr. Arkham 10.11.21

X-Ray01, DirectX, Visual C ++ Redistributable updated? Video card drivers? Do other games work? Is the pirate ioi official? PC characteristics what

S
SamuelBuq 10.11.21

X-Ray01
my repack from RG UniGamers got up fine, also 10k. Before that, I downloaded it like this (other repacks): I threw d3d9.dll into the game folder, launched the launcher (the launcher hangs and crashes), but after that the game starts from the application of the game itself. Unfortunately, only at 800x600

X
X-Ray01 10.11.21

I solved the problem) apparently some jambs with compatibility, firstly I set compatibility with XP sp3, and secondly I threw the config settings file into my documents in the activision folder (downloaded from the internet), apparently the laucher for some reason could not create it and every time it flew out and the laucher was launched, now all the rules)