3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fluffy_Dumpling 10.11.21 06:05 pm

Batman v Superman 18+ Coming July 2016

While Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is breaking box office records, Warner Brothers is gearing up to delight DC Comics fans with a special directorial cut, which will receive an 18+ rating. The studio has already announced that this version, dubbed Ultimate Cut, will be released on July 16th.

The director of "Batman v Superman" Zack Snyder has already told what the audience should expect from the director's cut of the film. According to Snyder, the 18+ rated DVD version will include many cut scenes - and the total length of the film will increase by about 30 minutes compared to the "theatrical" version, which is shown in theaters.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JEKABRAZZ 10.11.21

This is good news. By the way, about the rating, I had such a
spoiler in my city.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Already released. 18+

SpoilerBatman v superman

Batman v superman

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Good news, otherwise they do everything for the children to hack loot in cinemas, pfft ...

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

I will definitely take Blue-Raychik with the director's cut. In the internet, by the way, one of the cut scenes is already walking.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 10.11.21

I'm Batman
Which one is with Lex?

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

Fluffy_Dumpling
Uh-huh

a
alex20301 10.11.21

Tiger Goose
throw the link please, friend asks

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

alex20301
And I know where to swing, or what? I found the covers on the studio's official website, and there you can only buy them for money.

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

We are already doing DLS for films.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Only today from watching: a gorgeous movie, I sincerely don't understand a bunch of shit that was poured on it ...
Time flew by, I didn't notice at all.
With pleasure I will revise again + a new version.
Ben Afflick is just class, like Batman, fights with his participation, adrenaline in its purest form.